This Thing of Theirs: Illuminati Bloodlines

And do you habe any idea how many people their are with the last name Li? Saying Li is like saying 1/4 of China, 1/3 of Korea, 1/4 of Japan, and most of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Burma are all in on it.

I can write up a list of names unassociated with any sort of evidence and say that they are "The Partakers" and are the bloodlines of the paranoid schizophrenics that are working to bring down any rich and influential person in the western world and set up a one-world dictatorship with RWA as its leader.... well....

I guess you'd believe it!. It would have as much basis in reality and evidence as this list of names unassociated to any evidence does.

no1tovote4 said:
I can write up a list of names unassociated with any sort of evidence and say that they are "The Partakers" and are the bloodlines of the paranoid schizophrenics that are working to bring down any rich and influential person in the western world and set up a one-world dictatorship with RWA as its leader.... well....

I guess you'd believe it!. It would have as much basis in reality and evidence as this list of names unassociated to any evidence does.

Yes, but you would be tripping.

Mr.Conley said:
Dude, The McDonalds have nothing to with McDonalds. They sold it in like the 50s, and haven't influenced the company since.

The Rothschild's bank is barely sixth in the world.

Disney? Get serious.

Go defend china. How's your portfolio?

no1tovote4 said:
Yep. But it would have equal support of "evidence" as your neato trip...

That's right. THere are no mega-powerful families. Nothing to see here.

Why are you such a staunch defender of status quo ignorance?

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right. THere are no mega-powerful families. Nothing to see here.

Why are you such a staunch defender of status quo ignorance?

I am a supporter of evidence. I have not said you were wrong, just that this is not evidence.

I could write an equal site saying something opposite and it would have the exact same evidence to back it up. You attempt to read a negative into that.

Basically, I request actual evidence rather than a long-winded speculation site with no backup evidence....

no1tovote4 said:
It's like reading a numerology book. The numbers flow, but there is no real link to really connect anything....

o
k
e
y

D
o
k
e
y
:teeth:

Forum List

Back