This Survey Shows Why Right Is Just Before Dying On The Vine

My question is: How many people refused to respond before they reached the number they wanted?

How many leftists will respond as opposed to the number of rightists who won't?

Why don't they ever report that?

I for one won't answer any phone call that says "Caller Unknown".

I don't get it either. The implied premise alone, that the Republicans are doomed because the lost to an incumbent who got less than 51% of the vote in a two way contest is goofy in itself.

Shows how "zany" the Republican Party is when the biggest economic issue for them are "taxes", but for Democrats, it's housing and employment.

Even more hilarious is that Republicans think the failed economy is Obama's fault and give Bush and the Republicans a "pass".

I don't get it either. The implied premise alone, that the Republicans are doomed because the lost to an incumbent who got less than 51% of the vote in a two way contest is goofy in itself.

if the GOP is dead how can they be obstructing the dear leader?

My question is: How many people refused to respond before they reached the number they wanted?

Keep that thought and don't miss an issue of Hannity or Lush Rambo. The next ass kicking will get worse. If you'll look at the survey(or other news sources for that matter) Romney only got a majority in two groups....White men and folks over 65. By the next election many of the racists will have died off....thank goodness.

Keep that thought and don't miss an issue of Hannity or Lush Rambo. The next ass kicking will get worse. If you'll look at the survey(or other news sources for that matter) Romney only got a majority in two groups....White men and folks over 65. By the next election many of the racists will have died off....thank goodness.

Don't be too sure.

Young people get older and as they do, they become smarter AND conservative.

Unmarried women DO get married and realize that slogans don't feed a family and become conservative.

Gays and Lesbians and die of HIV/AIDS.

Blacks die of gang violence or the ones who realize that there will be no free phone or cash from Obama stash might develop a few brain cells and vote logically.

And keep in mind that all parties in power eventually abuse their power and piss the population off.

Don't be too sure.

Young people get older and as they do, they become smarter AND conservative.

Unmarried women DO get married and realize that slogans don't feed a family and become conservative.

Gays and Lesbians and die of HIV/AIDS.

Blacks die of gang violence or the ones who realize that there will be no free phone or cash from Obama stash might develop a few brain cells and vote logically.

And keep in mind that all parties in power eventually abuse their power and piss the population off.

Lesbians die of AIDS? You stupid fuck.

What this indicates is not necessarily that the GObP is dying but rather that the old GOP is dead and what's left is fragmented and confused.

The only hope they have is that the really nutty ones are being voted out.

Thankfully, not one line of fjo's post is true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back