This SUCKS

S

Sandy73

I get off of work after a productive day to check my mail and find out that I have JURY DUTY on July 27th !!! :eek:

I will collect my wopping 12 bucks a day + .16 per mile and be a good citIzen !!!

Anyone want to join in the fun with me ??? :(

Actually, I am one of the few that could possibly get into being a juror ! I just work on commision so when I am away it is just my base that I get and I like to make $$$.. My boss won't be too thrilled either !

Words of wisdom on jury duty...

"Just tell them you're prejudiced against everybody!"
- Homer Simpson

"I didn't want to go, so I figured I'd tell them 'I hate Chinks'. But then I realized that might be offensive, so instead I told them 'I love Chinks'."
-Sarah Silverman

I recieved a letter for Jury Duty last month. I was wanting to do it, but was terribly nervous. I called the night before and the recording told me I wasn't needed. Maybe they'll tell you the same thing.
My mom got called once....
Defense lawyer: "Ma'am, do you know my client"
Mom: "No, sir"
Defense lawyer: "Ma'am, do you know me"
Mom: "Yes, sir"
Defense lawyer: "Ma'am, how do you know me"
Mom: "You were my ex husbands lawyer during our divorce hearings"
Defense lawyer: "She's dismissed"
LOL! Sorry, I always find that story funny, LOL!

Originally posted by Sandy73
I get off of work after a productive day to check my mail and find out that I have JURY DUTY on July 27th !!! :eek:

I will collect my wopping 12 bucks a day + .16 per mile and be a good citIzen !!!

Anyone want to join in the fun with me ??? :(

Sandy, here's your excuse, show your boss the paperwork that you have to be there, and hell, come here instead! tell him that you were elected for a HUGE crime and going to be about a week or so! :D

Sounds good ! And I would get paid for it too ~

Forum List

Back