This song sucks.

He did a fine job with the composition. Around the same time I always thought DLR should do a remake of "Great Balls of Fire."
He didn't listen to me.

I would really like you to explain on the open board how you know what is said on a private message board.

That's not all you lie about, though, is it, little man? You're pathetic. Seriously. This fantasy conversation you claim we had... really, really funny. :lol::lol::lol:

So how do you know about what we say?

You're the one who chose not to have the conversation... you chose fiction over fact. Your decision. I dislike liars.

I dislike liars myself, and especially ones who have no life and have some desire to ruin people. I chose not to listen to you, because I have no desire to hear your lies and have you blame me for something YOU caused. You should take some of daddy's money and buy yourself a life. You obviously need one.

So how do you know about what we say?

You're the one who chose not to have the conversation... you chose fiction over fact. Your decision. I dislike liars.

I dislike liars myself, and especially ones who have no life and have some desire to ruin people. I chose not to listen to you, because I have no desire to hear your lies and have you blame me for something YOU caused. You should take some of daddy's money and buy yourself a life. You obviously need one.

You're a liar. Jeremy is a liar. I have no more interest in people who lie.

*Unsubscribe.*

*Unsubscribe.*

Tell me what I lied about? Liking you? Yeah, I will admit that.
About you letting an admin use your log in? I 100% didn't lie about that.
You are the liar Cali, not me or Jeremy.

Here's a guy lying:

man_lying_down_330_330x330.jpg

*Unsubscribe.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back