This sob story just isn't working.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
CNN has just printed it's dumbest article yet. Apparently, they just don't realize that America is a nation of laws. Or at least it should be. BTW, if any of these illegals need help packing, I'd be happy to volunteer.

CNN is VERY embarrassed about THIS tweet

My response would be:

"Well, bye. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you."

DACA kids will make great citizens

Shame to lose them over political bickering and conservative hatred

I started to read the article, but quit when I figured out that it was an extreme right wing site, and this was just an opinion piece.

I checked out the link that Wry Catcher provided, and guess what? The Horn News is a far right wing site that is questionable at best.

The Horn News - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact. (4/15/2017)

I started to read the article, but quit when I figured out that it was an extreme right wing site, and this was just an opinion piece.

I checked out the link that Wry Catcher provided, and guess what? The Horn News is a far right wing site that is questionable at best.

The Horn News - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact. (4/15/2017)

DACA deal: These Dreamers will leave the U.S. if Congress fails to find a fix

CNN has just printed it's dumbest article yet. Apparently, they just don't realize that America is a nation of laws. Or at least it should be. BTW, if any of these illegals need help packing, I'd be happy to volunteer.

CNN is VERY embarrassed about THIS tweet

I report, the reader decides:

The Horn News - Google Search

Only a moron posts a thread from an obscure single partisan source. Don't you know your license to troll is at risk?
Everything in the OP is entirely accurate. Would you care to refute it? Or just hurl some more lame insults. Talk about trolls...

The DACA folks are finally realizing they are fucked.

The Dems will do anything and everything to keep the Donald from
getting his wall. Including fucking over the DACA folks. They've never
given a shit about those wetbacks.

Well March 5th time is up. I understand there is a block on that but SCOTUS
will toss that ruling in the trash when Trump files for an emergency ruling.
A President getting rid of an executive order by a former President is not subject
to Judicial Review.

The next CR is March 23rd. 18 days after DACA's clock has run out.
1.8 million for the Wall, an end to chain immigration and the end of the
Lottery system. (The Lotto system could be compromised because we can
control which one of those get in.)

The fate of the 1.8 million who would receive green cards and a path to
citizenship is in the hands of the Dems. The DACA folks already know
they've been used for political purposes. They know the dems are gonna
sell them out.

They hitched their wagons to the wrong team of horses.

Adios Amigos...

"Dreamers". Mmm, Yes, just another positive adjective for wetback babies, children of illegal aliens. Wetback babies...what about that? We focus on the goodies, and ignore ones that end up being a drain or harming society. I don't. WHY should we?

The DACA folks are finally realizing they are fucked.

The Dems will do anything and everything to keep the Donald from
getting his wall. Including fucking over the DACA folks. They've never
given a shit about those wetbacks.

Well March 5th time is up. I understand there is a block on that but SCOTUS
will toss that ruling in the trash when Trump files for an emergency ruling.
A President getting rid of an executive order by a former President is not subject
to Judicial Review.

The next CR is March 23rd. 18 days after DACA's clock has run out.
1.8 million for the Wall, an end to chain immigration and the end of the
Lottery system. (The Lotto system could be compromised because we can
control which one of those get in.)

The fate of the 1.8 million who would receive green cards and a path to
citizenship is in the hands of the Dems. The DACA folks already know
they've been used for political purposes. They know the dems are gonna
sell them out.

They hitched their wagons to the wrong team of horses.

Adios Amigos...
The 1.8 million are Trumps responsibility

He is the one who revoked DACA protections

"Dreamers". Mmm, Yes, just another positive adjective for wetback babies, children of illegal aliens. Wetback babies...what about that? We focus on the goodies, and ignore ones that end up being a drain or harming society. I don't. WHY should we?

But homegrown white terrorists are okay?

Forum List

Back