This so sums up America at the moment

"The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming"

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling"
"The far-right is coming, the far-right is coming!"

"They're already here, they're already here"
"most on this board, most on this board"...
128902840269101447.jpg

Nothing like some irrelevant dweeb, on the opposite end of the planet, telling Americans how to run their country....Not that drips like you would know anything about that, huh? :rolleyes:

Nothing like a no-nothing, disempowered Yank with nothing to say...

Disempowered??????????

November is coming my friend! Then we shall see who exactly is "disempowered!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is in your newspaper?

And I thought the Oregonian was pathetic.

It was a comment by a Yank in an Australian newspaper..

It may be pathetic in your eyes, but it's how every American lefty and normal person, as well as most outside of your country, see it now..

shrug

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I told you this about liberals.

They think they are "normal." It's just anyone ELSE that disagrees with them that's "extreme" or "insane."

It's like the insane. There is nothing wrong with them, it's just everybody else.

Boy there are going to be a LOT of "not normal" people voting on November 2, huh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What narrative do you think Obama should have presented and how exactly should he have "taken control of it"?

Funny think about Americans. We don't particularly like it when people try to order us to do things.

And yet you have no problems telling the rest of the world what to do.

welcome to our world....

Really? Pray tell what American citizens have attempted to tell NZ to do?

From a comment on a piece in the Sydney Morning Herald. One of those instances where I say, "I wish I had said that". This is soooo how it looks from the outside (my bold)..

"One of Bambi Obama's great mistakes was his failure to take control of the national narrative upon winning the election, thereby allowing the lunatics of the Right to narrate instead. Bambi just doesnt seem to be able to get real politik, that the big issue and long term efforts are needful but you need to also do for those on the ground. If he hadnt been so busy being self enamoured and pouring his vision into two autobiographies (by age 45) he may have been able to actually see his own country.

This simply wasnt his time, he should have let the Clintons deal with the Right in the way they know how. But Bambi's ego got the better of him.

Obama is nothing but a peacock and because of him, of his vanity and grandiosity, America is being hijacked by the far Right."

its like i keep on saying Doc......the guy aint no leader....

But I will say this: It's no coincidence that the "running back to the right" coincides with a black man being elected. That being said, it took an ego like Obama's to get elected. Otherwise what do you have? A bunch of older black people warning younger black people not to run because "the man" will get you if you try. I shit you not, that's the mentality that was out there and still is to some extent. If not when he was elected, then when? 100 years from now? 200? No time like the present. Even if there is this backlash right now, it was the right time. If it wasn't the right time, then he would not have been elected. This backlash may last for a time, but consider it growing pains. The Sydney Morning Herald totally misses this point.

When all other points fail, pull the race card.

Go take a poll of people vehemently opposed to Obama and ask if they'd vote for Condoleeza Rice.

From a comment on a piece in the Sydney Morning Herald. One of those instances where I say, "I wish I had said that". This is soooo how it looks from the outside (my bold)..

"One of Bambi Obama's great mistakes was his failure to take control of the national narrative upon winning the election, thereby allowing the lunatics of the Right to narrate instead. Bambi just doesnt seem to be able to get real politik, that the big issue and long term efforts are needful but you need to also do for those on the ground. If he hadnt been so busy being self enamoured and pouring his vision into two autobiographies (by age 45) he may have been able to actually see his own country.

This simply wasnt his time, he should have let the Clintons deal with the Right in the way they know how. But Bambi's ego got the better of him.

Obama is nothing but a peacock and because of him, of his vanity and grandiosity, America is being hijacked by the far Right."

American has been hijacked by the MONIED INTERESTS of BOTH PARTIES AT LEAST since the 70s.

Trying to blame all that on Obama is just freakin' goofy.

We on the right here in America are watching you You rope ean assholes riot over entitlements and we are :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: our asses off.

The Sydney Herald is filled with stupid pieces of shit. Here is one of their leaders from before Obama took office:
Obama is walking a high wire - Opinion - smh.com.au
When Barack Obama was asked last year what his favourite TV show was, he replied: The Wire. Brilliant answer. Like so much of what he has said and done since winning the longest US presidential campaign in history, the man who is about to become president has shown intellectual adroitness, from his choice of cabinet to his choice of words. Even his choice of TV show. (Hillary Clinton likes Antiques Roadshow and Grey's Anatomy. John McCain yearns for Maverick. Thank God he didn't win.)

So what does that say about the SMH that before he won they were all agog over Obama and now they diss him at every turn?
Bugger those racist pigs.

We on the right here in America are watching you You rope ean assholes riot over entitlements and we are :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: our asses off.

um, new zealand isn't in europe.

Forum List

Back