This Slavery CRAP Really Needs To End!

Godboy is so fair that he finds fault with both the Jews and Blacks for complaining about slavery.

Except the part about the Jews
Ive known a lot of jews in my life time, but ive never heard one complain about slavery. Are fake arguments the only arguments you guys have? I guess lies are simply another pitiful aspect of your culture.

There is so much more in this world than what you hear.

1. The eight-day festival of Passover is celebrated in the early spring, from the 15th through the 22nd of the Hebrew month of Nissan. It commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt.
Also, just because you dont hear it doesnt mean it doesnt exist silly fucker

I heard some guy on the news who said the Jewish people for passover talk about when they were slaves. So its really funny that people only want blacks to forget slavery.

Oh btw, the Jews were slaves in Egypt.....4000 years ago. So cut the bullshit...according to my calculations blacks have another 3000 plus years to go
Then I guess it will be 3000 more years until you morons join the rest of the world as normal people. Until then, go ahead and whine while we ignore you.
You cant ignore Black people. You wouldnt make it through life whining about your lack of achievement if you couldnt use Black people as your excuse.
Nope, never happened. Feel free to quote the post you are referring to. If you are going to debate me, at least stick to the topic and not make shit up as you go along.
Dont need to quote a post. Your whining is well documented. I would never debate you. I dont debate monkeys. I watch them at the zoo sometimes though.
Thats what i thought, liar. Youve got nothin without your lies, the only problem is that its so god damn easy to reveal your lies.

Godboy is so fair that he finds fault with both the Jews and Blacks for complaining about slavery.

Ive known a lot of jews in my life time, but ive never heard one complain about slavery. Are fake arguments the only arguments you guys have? I guess lies are simply another pitiful aspect of your culture.

1. The eight-day festival of Passover is celebrated in the early spring, from the 15th through the 22nd of the Hebrew month of Nissan. It commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt.
When are you going to show a jew complaining about slavery? I dont need you to show me jewish holidays.

When are you going to show a jew complaining about slavery? I dont need you to show me jewish holidays.

You think they talk about the good times? Lmao

Forum List

Back