This should set back obamas plan for new votes in 2010

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The U. S. Justice Department has announced the arrest of 10 people accused of spying for Russia.

The story continues with this.

In court papers, the Justice Department described those charged as "illegals," whose goal was to become sufficiently "Americanized" so that they could gather information about the United States for Russia.
10 Alleged Russian Spies Arrested in United States | USA | English
I may just change my mind these people are most likely obamas freinds.

Why should this hurt Obama's search for votes in 2010? They were in the country long before he took office and only Russian sympathizers have cause for complaint with this action by the Justice Department under this administration. Seems to me this is one of his few positive steps in the last year and half.

Last edited:
News flash...

Obama caught them....they did the bulk of their spying under the president we are no longer allowed to mention

ill mention him....his name is George fucking Bush....and they may have been here longer then his reign.....the bottom line is....they are not here anymore....now hopefully the ones from China and other factions will be caught....

ill mention him....his name is George fucking Bush....and they may have been here longer then his reign.....the bottom line is....they are not here anymore....now hopefully the ones from China and other factions will be caught....

The FBI has been on to these spies for more than ten years. That means they were discovered under Clinton, towards the end of his term. bush had 8 years to make a case against them and failed. It took Obama only 18 months to make the case

Thank god we finally have a president who can get things done. His ability to protect this nation will ensure a dem victory in 2010

Spies? Why would anyone spy on us? We are friends to the world under Obama. Clearly that message should have gotten through to everyone and they would recall all their spies by now.

What kind of moron blames something like this on a President. I mean , really now.

The FBI has been on to these spies for more than ten years. That means they were discovered under Clinton, towards the end of his term. bush had 8 years to make a case against them and failed. It took Obama only 18 months to make the case

Thank god we finally have a president who can get things done. His ability to protect this nation will ensure a dem victory in 2010

Obama did not catch these guys....the FBI and other agencies did...

Of course, and likewise Obama isn't the reason they were here.

Nuts on either side Harry.....

So why don't you object to the OP, which claims the spies are friends with Obama?

Answer: Because you're not obsessed with the OP the way you are obsessed with me:lol:

So why don't you object to the OP, which claims the spies are friends with Obama?

Answer: Because you're not obsessed with the OP the way you are obsessed with me:lol:

A) You're retarded
B) The only obsessed on is you, I never mentioned you, nor did I quote you. I was speaking in general terms of anyone who swings to EITHER extreme
C) I guess you missed this

What kind of moron blames something like this on a President. I mean , really now.

D) Shut the fuck up

A) You're retarded
B) The only obsessed on is you, I never mentioned you, nor did I quote you. I was speaking in general terms of anyone who swings to EITHER extreme

Is that why you quoted MY post?

You're so obvious:lol:

C) I guess you missed this

And you quoted only my post.

D) Shut the fuck up

Make me weenie

Note to all: Conjob is so NOT obsessed with me that he started a 2nd thread about me in the Taunting forum.:cuckoo:

BTW, did you see the poll on the most annoying poster on USMB?

For once, you're a winner!!!

I wasn't blaming obama for them being here. The point I was making was this part In court papers, the Justice Department described those charged as "illegals," Mexicans aren't the only group that can be here illegal. And remember obama is wanting to give Amensty to illegals in America. I wonder if he is going to give it to these Russians?

In my last post I think I explained about obama's friends. So stop being a wennie.

Forum List

Back