This shit is getting old.

You also said unsafe. if that was the case they would be in wealthy neighborhoods everyday.

I didn't say their neighborhoods were "unsafe" just because it is my opinion. I said their neighborhood is unsafe because when you turn on the local news it leads with ... "Two young black males shot to death during drive-by shooting in Leadbetter Heights".

High crimes and Felonies in the neighborhoods around here (if any) ... Would refer to someone getting stoned and running over your mailbox.

They aren't here everyday ... And they do live in the neighborhoods with horrid crime ... So you would have to ask them why your assertion is wrong.

I never claimed it was your opinion they were unsafe.. You claimed the reason as to why the kids were in the wealthy neighborhoods was because the neighborhoods were unsafe. I'm pointing out your conclusion is faulty I grew up in a low income area and the kids specifically targeted higher income areas simply because we knew there would be more candy.

So getting hand outs from rich white people has been ingrained into your behavior since you were young? Why does this not surprise me?
Like Pavlov's dog ....
You started out with the word "so" again. Yes. Its been ingrained in white and Blacks and all the other races in the US. Its called supply and demand. Unless of course you are claiming white kids dont do the same thing. Is that your claim? White kids dont trick or treat?

Naahh....for the white kids in those neighborhoods it's just another day in a white mans paradise.

You also said unsafe. if that was the case they would be in wealthy neighborhoods everyday.

I didn't say their neighborhoods were "unsafe" just because it is my opinion. I said their neighborhood is unsafe because when you turn on the local news it leads with ... "Two young black males shot to death during drive-by shooting in Leadbetter Heights".

High crimes and Felonies in the neighborhoods around here (if any) ... Would refer to someone getting stoned and running over your mailbox.

They aren't here everyday ... And they do live in the neighborhoods with horrid crime ... So you would have to ask them why your assertion is wrong.

I never claimed it was your opinion they were unsafe.. You claimed the reason as to why the kids were in the wealthy neighborhoods was because the neighborhoods were unsafe. I'm pointing out your conclusion is faulty I grew up in a low income area and the kids specifically targeted higher income areas simply because we knew there would be more candy.

So getting hand outs from rich white people has been ingrained into your behavior since you were young? Why does this not surprise me?
Like Pavlov's dog ....
You started out with the word "so" again. Yes. Its been ingrained in white and Blacks and all the other races in the US. Its called supply and demand. Unless of course you are claiming white kids dont do the same thing. Is that your claim? White kids dont trick or treat?

Naahh....for the white kids in those neighborhoods it's just another day in a white mans paradise.
I'm talking about the poor white kids. Like you. You gave yourself away when you said "for the white kids in those neighborhoods". If you had of grown up wealthy you would have included yourself. You would have used the term "we".

Last edited:

Like Pavlov's dog ....

I'm talking about the poor white kids. Like you. You gave yourself away when you said "for the white kids in those neighborhoods". If you had of grown up wealthy you would have included yourself. You would have used the term "we".

Yeah okay Sherlock....

Forum List

Back