This Rolling Stone article is literally giving the Prime Minister of Canada a blow job...

View attachment 140665

Eat your heart out Trump, intelligent and young.

You described her.

nintchdbpict000281344710.jpg

b57.gif

Justin Trudeau: Canadian Prime Minister, Free World's Best Hope? - Rolling Stone

Justin Trudeau: The North Star
He was raised in jet-set privilege but overcame tragedy to become Canada's prime minister. Is he the free world's best hope?

Let's begin by synchronizing our watches. We are in the Eastern time zone.

The legislative session is over, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is about to give his wrap-up press conference. The reporters trudge into the gallery, grumbling, as reporters like to do, about traffic and editors. Someone gives the "10 seconds" signal, and Trudeau strides to the podium. He gives a nod and starts ticking off his accomplishments. The first is self-praise for cutting taxes on the middle class and raising them on the one percent. "We've given nine out of 10 families more money each month to help with the costs of raising their kids," Trudeau says.

It's strange to witness: He speaks in a modulated, indoor voice. His dark hair is a color found in nature. At home, there is a glamorous wife and three photogenic children, still not old enough to warm his seat at next week's G-20 summit or be involved in an espionage scandal.

When Trudeau moves on to his feminist bona fides (women and minorities make up more than half of his Cabinet), he pauses for a moment, but does not lose his train of thought. His words are coherent and will not need to be run through Google Translate when he is done (except if you want to translate his French into English).

It's like the reporter is suckiing the guy's dick and eating his cum.

What the hell is going on here?

He's not black, so that's not the reason.

What did Trudeau do to deserve this kind of blow my dick coverage?
How long has Rolling Stone been such a big thing for you?

in the article, it says Trudeau admits that he smoked pot AFTER being elected to Parliament

He also ran on legalizing.
Rump --- not so much. On the contrary he hired Reefer Madness Dood for AG.

Again, same comparison. Again, Trudeau is left as the adult in the room.

Justin Trudeau: Canadian Prime Minister, Free World's Best Hope? - Rolling Stone

He was raised in jet-set privilege but overcame tragedy to become Canada's prime minister. Is he the free world's best hope?

The legislative session is over, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is about to give his wrap-up press conference. The reporters trudge into the gallery, grumbling, as reporters like to do, about traffic and editors. Someone gives the "10 seconds" signal, and Trudeau strides to the podium. He gives a nod and starts ticking off his accomplishments. The first is self-praise for cutting taxes on the middle class and raising them on the one percent. "We've given nine out of 10 families more money each month to help with the costs of raising their kids," Trudeau says.

It's strange to witness: He speaks in a modulated, indoor voice. His dark hair is a color found in nature. At home, there is a glamorous wife and three photogenic children, still not old enough to warm his seat at next week's G-20 summit or be involved in an espionage scandal.

When Trudeau moves on to his feminist bona fides (women and minorities make up more than half of his Cabinet), he pauses for a moment, but does not lose his train of thought. His words are coherent and will not need to be run through Google Translate when he is done (except if you want to translate his French into English).

Perhaps you do not understand what the word "literally" means.

Perhaps you do not understand what the word "literally" means.

I find it more tragic that the OP apparently does not understand what "blow job" means.

Where can we find truthful news articles that don't either give the guy a blow job or attack him with a knife like a homocidal maniac?

RightEdition for one. Bother Nathaniel for another. End Times Prophesy News and The Next News Network as others. I can offer up more if needed.

People are squealing about the Rolling Stone article, but I don't hear much squealing over the blowjob that the Mooch gave Trump in his first presser last Friday.

He's turning Canada into Germany and being praised for it by idiotic loons that have no clue what is waiting for them.

Liberalism and multiculturalism(white genocide)are just two of the problems facing not only Canada but the rest of the white western world. Merkel is one of those idiotic loons that is out to destroy the white race. Kosher girl Merkel was and probably still is a communist. Canada's PM is an Islamic liberal feminist moron to say the least. His old man started Canada on the road to ruin, and his stupid kid is now trying to finish the job. I would guess that 90% of all politicians in the western world are nothing more than a bunch of politically correct cheats thieves and liars. Just my opinion of course, and I approve this post. :2up:

He's turning Canada into Germany and being praised for it by idiotic loons that have no clue what is waiting for them.

Liberalism and multiculturalism(white genocide)are just two of the problems facing not only Canada but the rest of the white western world. Merkel is one of those idiotic loons that is out to destroy the white race. Kosher girl Merkel was and probably still is a communist. Canada's PM is an Islamic liberal feminist moron to say the least. His old man started Canada on the road to ruin, and his stupid kid is now trying to finish the job. I would guess that 90% of all politicians in the western world are nothing more than a bunch of politically correct cheats thieves and liars. Just my opinion of course, and I approve this post. :2up:
How many whites have died from this delusional genocide?

New Topics

Forum List

Back