This represents the Republican Base

The Libertarians or "Randians" think that they are under some boot of government and are being prevented from free will in building a business or in living a more free life.

They want to privatize much of the commons. The problem with that idea is that to be truely free a business has to take risks. Some things that we public depend upon are just not smart things to leave to the winds of financial gamble. Another fallacy is that private industry is more efficient that a government operated mechanism.

The post office is one system that is constantly under siege. The opponents claim a savings in theory if the PO was in private hands. The problem always overlooked is the ups and downs of the economy. The post office handles ALL mail..All of the time.. not just the cherry picked packages of UPS and Federal Express. The post office is the foundation of the transfer of sent and received commerce. Without the guaranteed delivery of the PO the others would eventually collapse due to failures. The rock solid public confidence in some industries is crucial.

Right now you can send a letter accross the country for less than 45 cents .. How much do you think UPS would charge. Right now you get your mail delivered to your house at least 5 days a week. What do you think would happen to that for a private company to make a profit? Not everything should be privatized.

Actually despite your obviously being so pleased with your simplistic musings you don't quite get it, libertarians just want people like you and the politicians you're so enamored with to leave us alone to live our lives as we choose, as far as we're concerned you can go dance the hully-gully on Wall Street in your underwear or jump over Niagara Falls without a barrel given that your fate means absolutely nothing unless of course it gets in the way or our life, liberty or property.. we want nothing from you including demands (tough titties, huh?). If we need to get a letter across the country we'll of course figure out how to do it at a cheaper price and with better service than anybody else (Email anyone?) & opt out of paying the "less than 45 cents" you suckers fork over.

BTW why this simple creed seems so hard for people like yourself to understand is one of the great mysteries that we all get together and talk about while we're meeting with the Zionists during our "Lets take over the world and screw everybody else" meetings.

The Libertarians or "Randians" think that they are under some boot of government and are being prevented from free will in building a business or in living a more free life.

They want to privatize much of the commons. The problem with that idea is that to be truely free a business has to take risks. Some things that we public depend upon are just not smart things to leave to the winds of financial gamble. Another fallacy is that private industry is more efficient that a government operated mechanism.

The post office is one system that is constantly under siege. The opponents claim a savings in theory if the PO was in private hands. The problem always overlooked is the ups and downs of the economy. The post office handles ALL mail..All of the time.. not just the cherry picked packages of UPS and Federal Express. The post office is the foundation of the transfer of sent and received commerce. Without the guaranteed delivery of the PO the others would eventually collapse due to failures. The rock solid public confidence in some industries is crucial.
Right now you can send a letter across the country for less than 45 cents .. How much do you think UPS would charge. Right now you get your mail delivered to your house at least 5 days a week. What do you think would happen to that for a private company to make a profit? Not everything should be privatized.

Actually despite your obviously being so pleased with your simplistic musings you don't quite get it, libertarians just want people like you and the politicians you're so enamored with to leave us alone to live our lives as we choose, as far as we're concerned you can go dance the hully-gully on Wall Street in your underwear or jump over Niagara Falls without a barrel given that your fate means absolutely nothing unless of course it gets in the way or our life, liberty or property.. we want nothing from you including demands (tough titties, huh?). If we need to get a letter across the country we'll of course figure out how to do it at a cheaper price and with better service than anybody else (Email anyone?) & opt out of paying the "less than 45 cents" you suckers fork over.

BTW why this simple creed seems so hard for people like yourself to understand is one of the great mysteries that we all get together and talk about while we're meeting with the Zionists during our "Lets take over the world and screw everybody else" meetings.

What a pile of blowviated liquid shit.

You do not know me. Trying to talk over my point by assuming you know how to deliver a written letter across the country cheaper than the Post Office shows how ignorant you are. I won't go into to much detail..but I think I'll go with my three years working for the PO as having more credibility than your boasting ignorance.

The PO is constantly refining delivery. The way people feel about certain services is absolutely critical to our ability to absorb problems as they rise up.Water, Sewer, Police, Fire, Highways, PO...and a few others. I like to think of them as "foundational commons".

Over reacting selfish ignorant morons do not instill confidence. As much as your dream of "making it" if only everyone would part the waters and step aside we will not drown a million others to satisfy your selfishness. Keep dreaming..at least it keeps you busy and out of the publics business.

Right now you can send a letter accross the country for less than 45 cents .. How much do you think UPS would charge. Right now you get your mail delivered to your house at least 5 days a week. What do you think would happen to that for a private company to make a profit? Not everything should be privatized.

I have to agree with these other people. You seem like a pretty sad excuse for an American. I would be interested in your level of education and what kind of job you have, if employed, but I suspect you would never tell the truth.

Liesmatter said:
The whole idea of government is the people control it.

Look around. The people are not controlling the government.

We are rerepresentative democracy.

We vote for people to go represent our interests.

You. are not controling the government.

The people are.

Now if you want to talk about fruad in the system why do you repeatedly deny the cold hard facts that prove the republican party cheats in elections?

If the republicans did not cheat we would have a even more liberal government.

What the people want is not the same as what you want personally.

Tough titties.

You are not the majority opinion in this country.

:clap2:

If all Politicians did what was best for the Voters and quit worrying about being elected for another term, we all would be better off.

Then maybe we should eliminate the ability to RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM.

No, just eliminate most of the ability our elected leaders to personally benefit by favoring certain constituencies. That would give them huge incentive to do what Christie is doing and begin a slow and careful process of privatizing everything that does not HAVE to be done by the Federal government.

When we have a Federal government that provides for the common defense and passes such laws and regulation as necessary to secure our rights and otherwise gets out of our way to let us govern ourselves as the Founders intended, THEN we will again see prosperity and accomplishments unparalleled in history. And Ayn Rand would smile.

If all Politicians did what was best for the Voters and quit worrying about being elected for another term, we all would be better off.

Then maybe we should eliminate the ability to RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM.

No, just eliminate most of the ability our elected leaders to personally benefit by favoring certain constituencies. That would give them huge incentive to do what Christie is doing and begin a slow and careful process of privatizing everything that does not HAVE to be done by the Federal government.

When we have a Federal government that provides for the common defense and passes such laws and regulation as necessary to secure our rights and otherwise gets out of our way to let us govern ourselves as the Founders intended, THEN we will again see prosperity and accomplishments unparalleled in history. And Ayn Rand would smile.

And that would include treating all individuals the same across the board instead of lumping into groups and showing favouritism toward one...at the expense of the other.

It's an affront to Liberty. And before I get pounced upon by 'slave' comments? Note to you all? That problem was taken care of...or was it?

:eusa_think:

What a pile of blowviated liquid shit.
Complex concepts and big words stumped ya again? sorry about that I was fresh out of crayons and coloring books and just had to rely on plain English this time out. :oops:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah you won because you said you won huh?

I talk founders and you spout some shit from a brit.

Look asshole you can not rewrite this countries history.

It aint going to fly with Americans any more.

worship your fucked up crazy bitch Rand and quote the people who were on the wrong side all you want .

This country was created OF FOR AND BY THE PEOPLE!

Our government is the power of the people and you call it the enemy.

You are one really fucking shitty American

Do you perhaps require a napkin to wipe that spittle off your lips? I'd be happy to oblige unless of course you were going for that "I'm a crazed maniac way out of my depth" look which is so fashionable among progressive lunatics these days, in which case I'd say, it suits you and goes nicely with your eyes. :razz:

The government the founders left us puts us in control.

The right works to disrupt the peoples power in all our current elections.

You deny the facts of it backed by court documents until you are blue in the face.

Its just more proof of you being unable to face the facts and reality.

Liesmatter said:
Liesmatter said:

The people are.

No, the people are not. If the people were controlling the government then the government wouldn't be pushing through policies and legislation that the public is vehemently opposed to and has been very outspoken against. The government is doing what ever it damn well pleases regardless of what the people want, so the people are not in control.

Now if you want to talk about fraud in the system why do you repeatedly deny the cold hard facts that prove the republican party cheats in elections?

I have seen no conclusive evidence whatsoever that any political party has cheated in any election in this country.

Tough titties.

On the contrary, the people have turned against this Congress and this administration. I am most definitely in the majority as you will see in November when the Democrat Congress gets thrown out on its ass, though I'm sure you'll still be out there flailing your arms about how we're not the majority while your fantasy still plays in your head.

Liesmatter said:

The people are.

Now if you want to talk about fruad in the system why do you repeatedly deny the cold hard facts that prove the republican party cheats in elections?

Tough titties.

Now them's some "cold hard facts"! :rolleyes: :rofl:

dude did you fill us all in about the history of the public education system in the US?

Liesmatter said:

The people are.

No, the people are not. If the people were controlling the government then the government wouldn't be pushing through policies and legislation that the public is vehemently opposed to and has been very outspoken against. The government is doing what ever it damn well pleases regardless of what the people want, so the people are not in control.

Now if you want to talk about fraud in the system why do you repeatedly deny the cold hard facts that prove the republican party cheats in elections?

I have seen no conclusive evidence whatsoever that any political party has cheated in any election in this country.because you ignore teh court documents I have repeately provided you

Tough titties.

On the contrary, the people have turned against this Congress and this administration. I am most definitely in the majority as you will see in November when the Democrat Congress gets thrown out on its ass, though I'm sure you'll still be out there flailing your arms about how we're not the majority while your fantasy still plays in your head.

Your ideas are not the ideas of the majority, dream and lie to yourself as you will

A few of giant gaping holes in that diatribe.

1) When have postal rates ever gone down?

2) If UPS operated at a loss every year, they'd be out of business....When have UPS FedEX or anyone else gone to the taxpayer to make up any operational shortfalls?

3) How much time energy and resources could be saved if the post office weren't required to deliver millions upon millions of tons of junk mail -all at discounted bulk rates no less- that few people if anyone wants?

Every now and then, someone will post something on this board that is such a true and noble statement that it takes your breath away. This is one of those kind of statements. Gremlin-USA should have a statue somewhere that all politicians could see and maybe follow the wisdom... Well said Gremlin-USA. Bravo.

WTF Dude? mine are zero, check out that Internet thingy big guy, after all what kinda neanderthal licks stamps purchased from a money losing gub'ment monopoly anymore? I wouldn't be caught dead with a USPS stamp, unless of course I was riding on an Amtrak train at the time. :tongue:

Right now you can send a letter across the country for less than 45 cents .. How much do you think UPS would charge. Right now you get your mail delivered to your house at least 5 days a week. What do you think would happen to that for a private company to make a profit? Not everything should be privatized.
A few of giant gaping holes in that diatribe.

2) If UPS operated at a loss every year, they'd be out of business....When have UPS FedEX or anyone else gone to the taxpayer to make up any operational shortfalls?

3) How much time energy and resources could be saved if the post office weren't required to deliver millions upon millions of tons of junk mail -all at discounted bulk rates no less- that few people if anyone wants?

If my understanding having actually been in the PO is bloviating I will accept whatever adjective as opposed to all the selfengrandising you claim with none.

(1) When has the cost of doing business gone down? Not some little gain here or there but on the average. Do you suggest that all the employees of the PO be fired and replaced with under the table illegal immigrants?

(2,3) Is the fire department required to make a profit? the police?...The PO is not REQUIRED to deliver your so-called junk mail. They do so on a case by case basis. They reject many items that interfere with the first class and other considerations. I have a good friend in the Pizza business. He gets a lot of business from the coupons he sends out at a pretty penny thank you. Do you want him to lose an important tool he pays for to stay in business? Granted ..most of the delivered coupons only make it to recycling. So what? It is a proven way to compete. Now you hate small business? If the public were not delivered a truckload of untruths about the PO perhaps someone allegidly as smart yourself, better informed, wouldn't jump on such an ignorant band wagon. The "facts" you offer are no more valid than "Obama is a muslim"..or he "is not a naturally born citizen" even though they are assumed to be true by many.

The costs of things more often than not go down as technologies become commonplace and competition increases...Except when you have a monopoly, then your clientele is captive to crappy service and high prices.

And yes, the USPS is required by law to deliver junk mail...Go ask your local postmaster.

Police, fire and EMS services are irrelevant, as they are locally controlled and are collectivized organizations which perform duties that would not be unlawful for individuals to perform.

Forum List

Back