this rep limit needs to be expanded

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if i am not mistaken....you get 8 reps a day...now over a period of say 3 hours..that is only....(hold on doing math) a rep ever 22.5 minutes...now for loyal posters (those with no lives) that could be even less rep in a set time period..we can take davids as an example...he gets ...o shit math again...1 rep every 180 minutes ....

the board is growing ...okay want more rep cause i am pissed at someone and want to neg rep them hourly...gunny you can fuss at me about that in pm but in all fairness would 10 reps in a 24 hour period be unreasonable....(i am having to waste 2 neg repping that dumbass)

why do i feel like a babble headed doll getting ready for the big gunny hand to bounce my head up and down?

but really would 10 reps be that unreasonable? i am pretty sure we only get 8 but i could be wrong

I am still waiting for my USMB catalog to see what valuable prizes I can get with my rep points.

if i am not mistaken....you get 8 reps a day...now over a period of say 3 hours..that is only....(hold on doing math) a rep ever 22.5 minutes...now for loyal posters (those with no lives) that could be even less rep in a set time period..we can take davids as an example...he gets ...o shit math again...1 rep every 180 minutes ....

the board is growing ...okay want more rep cause i am pissed at someone and want to neg rep them hourly...gunny you can fuss at me about that in pm but in all fairness would 10 reps in a 24 hour period be unreasonable....(i am having to waste 2 neg repping that dumbass)

why do i feel like a babble headed doll getting ready for the big gunny hand to bounce my head up and down?

but really would 10 reps be that unreasonable? i am pretty sure we only get 8 but i could be wrong

Nope. Ten reps is not unreasonable. That's why each member is allowed to rep 20 times in a 24 hour period. :)

You cannot rep the same person twice without giving rep to 6 other members first. That limits you to a max if 3 reps for 3 people in a 24 hour period, 2 reps for 7 people, if you must rep the same people over and over. THAT being the reason the numbers are set the way they are.

Some rep whores around here didn't know when to quit and just went back and forth all day. Thus, the current limits.

You also should be aware that the 24 hour clock is from rep to rep, not a set, 12AM-12AM clock. For instance, if you hit 20 at 7PM, you will not be able to give out that 20th rep until 7PM the following day. 24 hours from each rep given.

Oh and ... :cool:

I am still waiting for my USMB catalog to see what valuable prizes I can get with my rep points.

That's easy. The more rep you have, the more friends you make.:badgrin:

Now that might be true in some cases, but there's some around here with big rep that just ain't worth it....

I'm constantly amazed by the importance that people place on the "virtual". What ever happened to real ?

That's easy. The more rep you have, the more friends you make.:badgrin:

Now that might be true in some cases, but there's some around here with big rep that just ain't worth it....

I'm constantly amazed by the importance that people place on the "virtual". What ever happened to real ?

The people I've had a chance to "size up" in my limited time here was described as close to "real" as I could come -- most without the benefit of one-on-one conversation.

o yall can kiss my rep hoing ass....i am gonna go where everyone knows my name...blah blah..blah..

actually i am avoiding the doomed dreaded gardening....its been insane this year...insane

The people I've had a chance to "size up" in my limited time here was described as close to "real" as I could come -- most without the benefit of one-on-one conversation.

was described by who?

hmm anyone else noticed i didnt get the normal gunny smack down....the normal start giving one person neg rep is being a irresponsible poster and not blah blah blah...and worse ....gunny will take your rep....if you misuse it....so i didnt get the normal lecture ...gunny you are slipping in your old age....

hmm anyone else noticed i didnt get the normal gunny smack down....the normal start giving one person neg rep is being a irresponsible poster and not blah blah blah...and worse ....gunny will take your rep....if you misuse it....so i didnt get the normal lecture ...gunny you are slipping in your old age....

He told me to tell you to quit bitchin about little green squares---they are not real.

he takes my green squares i had forgotten that...is a plot...eots is even in on it....they replace them with medals...i would make a smart ass remark but i am damn sure gunny will outsmart me...so i will just let you think me a fool rather than gunny proving it

Forum List

Back