This Regime Has the Nuts to Ask Us to Pay More Taxes??

If you include all taxes and fees, the poor pay as much %wise as Romney. Another stupid, offensive, brainwashed argument from the dupes...

Actually, dumbfuck - the poor don't pay any taxes. Need a U.S. Government chart that says that or can you Google it on your own.

Of course it's equal. Everyone pays the same rate at each dollar level. Equal. Sorry that your simpleton ideas don't mesh with the real world.

And the difference in value of dollar #5 is different than dollar #10000005 is what??? It buys something differently HOW?? Yet it is taxed differently because of your SUBJECTIVE view of its importance to an individual....

No... it is not equal... Sorry that your disguised unequal treatment does not fool me

I suppose you would support that each citizen gets one vote for every 100K earned.... I mean, it's the same system for all... if you happen to finally make it to a 100K salary, you are treated just like everyone else who does... that's equal, right??

idiot

Life necessities are not subject no matter how many names you call me. Someones first priority with money they earn is not to buy a yacht or 3rd home. Not before they are sure they have food, healthcare and a single roof over their heads. This is why the first dollars earned are the most important to basic survival.

The fact that you can't grasp that, and are in the minority even on this right leaning site should tell you how clueless you really are. Don't believe me? Start a thread and see how many people agree with your idea for a flat tax with no exemptions whatsoever.

AGAIN... SUBJECTIVE... what your priority is with whatever amount of money is particular to you...

Again... the difference of the value of dollar #5 I earned last year and dollar #135K is what?? It buys at a differing value how??

And now the argument of how many support this.... well.. if we lived in a true democracy, you would have something.... you would also have the ability to have 50.00001% vote to take away the rights and assets of the other 49.99999%

Sorry charlie... I believe in equal treatment for all under law.. blind to situation, income, race, sex, ethnicity, locale, etc.... that is not you... you believe in the ability to subjectively decide based on whatever subjective criteria makes you feel good.... and you wonder why there is corruption, power grabs, and political parties playing class warfare games

And the difference in value of dollar #5 is different than dollar #10000005 is what??? It buys something differently HOW?? Yet it is taxed differently because of your SUBJECTIVE view of its importance to an individual....

No... it is not equal... Sorry that your disguised unequal treatment does not fool me

I suppose you would support that each citizen gets one vote for every 100K earned.... I mean, it's the same system for all... if you happen to finally make it to a 100K salary, you are treated just like everyone else who does... that's equal, right??

idiot

Life necessities are not subject no matter how many names you call me. Someones first priority with money they earn is not to buy a yacht or 3rd home. Not before they are sure they have food, healthcare and a single roof over their heads. This is why the first dollars earned are the most important to basic survival.

The fact that you can't grasp that, and are in the minority even on this right leaning site should tell you how clueless you really are. Don't believe me? Start a thread and see how many people agree with your idea for a flat tax with no exemptions whatsoever.

AGAIN... SUBJECTIVE... what your priority is with whatever amount of money is particular to you...

Again... the difference of the value of dollar #5 I earned last year and dollar #135K is what?? It buys at a differing value how??

And now the argument of how many support this.... well.. if we lived in a true democracy, you would have something.... you would also have the ability to have 50.00001% vote to take away the rights and assets of the other 49.99999%

Sorry charlie... I believe in equal treatment for all under law.. blind to situation, income, race, sex, ethnicity, locale, etc.... that is not you... you believe in the ability to subjectively decide based on whatever subjective criteria makes you feel good.... and you wonder why there is corruption, power grabs, and political parties playing class warfare games

LOL again not subjective no matter how you much you want do deny it. Show me any poor person who doesn't have shit for money that spends the little they do have on a yacht and vacation home before food and basic shelter. I'll wait.

And hate to break it to you Dave but the amount that support the bullshit ideas that you tout don't come anywhere close to 50%. I get that you are simple minded and are naturally drawn to simple ideas. But you need to understand the reality of the world we live in. Not fantasy land where people somehow would spend the few dollars they have on private jets and yachts before food and a roof over their heads.

Last edited:
If you include all taxes and fees, the poor pay as much %wise as Romney. Another stupid, offensive, brainwashed argument from the dupes...

Actually, dumbfuck - the poor don't pay any taxes. Need a U.S. Government chart that says that or can you Google it on your own.

That meme your trying to rely upon only works for FEDERAL INCOME TAX and even then rather shoddily.

Unless you know poor people who don't have to pay taxes on their groceries or gasoline or any of the goods and services they spend most of their meager, stagnant wages on?

Bitching that some people don't pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX when they DON'T EARN ENOUGH TO pay it, while the uber rich DEFRAUD this country almost $300 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR shows you lack even a basic understanding of objective reality.

But don't let any of these pesky FACTS stand in your way. Go ahead and argue what you heard on Plush Limpblow or the Vibratin Bill O'Reilly Loofah hour.

That meme your trying to rely upon only works for FEDERAL INCOME TAX and even then rather shoddily.

Unless you know poor people who don't have to pay taxes on their groceries or gasoline or any of the goods and services they spend most of their meager, stagnant wages on?

Bitching that some people don't pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX when they DON'T EARN ENOUGH TO pay it, while the uber rich DEFRAUD this country almost $300 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR shows you lack even a basic understanding of objective reality.

But don't let any of these pesky FACTS stand in your way. Go ahead and argue what you heard on Plush Limpblow or the Vibratin Bill O'Reilly Loofah hour.

Here stupid - turn off Piers Morgan and read this. Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

LOL again not subjective no matter how you much you want do deny it. Show me any poor person who doesn't have shit for money that spends the little they do have on a yacht and vacation home before food and basic shelter. I'll wait.

And hate to break it to you Dave but the amount that support the bullshit ideas that you tout don't come anywhere close to 50%. I get that you are simple minded and are naturally drawn to simple ideas. But you need to understand the reality of the world we live in. Not fantasy land where people somehow would spend the few dollars they have on private jets and yachts before food and a roof over their heads.

A person that has no rent, mortgage, car payment etc... hmm... know quite a few of them... WHEN YOU COUNT CURRENT YEAR'S INCOME BEING LOW AS POOR... hell, I know of someone right in my tiny town that earned less than 10K last year and has 2 goddamn Porsches in the garage, traveled to Europe for 2 vacations last year too....

I personally do not care if you spend 5%, 20% or 90% of your income on "the basics".... every dollar earned is like every other dollar earned... UNTIL YOU BRING THE SUBJECTIVITY OF PERSONAL SITUATIONS INTO IT

I get that you think people are simple minded, or at least hope they are, because it would make it easier for you and those like you to pull the wool over their eyes.... because you truly cannot justify calling the differing treatment of others based on income (or any other criteria really) as 'equal', without bringing in the personal situations or plights of those who you wish to manipulate

And Again... the difference of the value of dollar #5 I earned last year and dollar #135K is what?? It buys at a differing value how??

Last edited:

A person that has no rent, mortgage, car payment etc... hmm... know quite a few of them... WHEN YOU COUNT CURRENT YEAR'S INCOME BEING LOW AS POOR... hell, I know of someone right in my tiny town that earned less than 10K last year and has 2 goddamn Porsches in the garage, traveled to Europe for 2 vacations last year too....

I personally do not care if you spend 5%, 20% or 90% of your income on "the basics".... every dollar earned is like every other dollar earned... UNTIL YOU BRING THE SUBJECTIVITY OF PERSONAL SITUATIONS INTO IT

I get that you think people are simple minded, or at least hope they are, because it would make it easier for you and those like you to pull the wool over their eyes.... because you truly cannot justify calling the differing treatment of others based on income (or any other criteria really) as 'equal', without bringing in the personal situations or plights of those who you wish to manipulate

And Again... the difference of the value of dollar #5 I earned last year and dollar #135K is what?? It buys at a differing value how??

Still waiting for you to show me someone who is flat broke who would spend the first dollars they earn on a porsche or multiple european vacations before food and a roof over their head. Show me someone, ANYONE and then you'll have a case. Until then, your entire argument is a steaming pile of dung.

Still waiting for you to show me someone who is flat broke who would spend the first dollars they earn on a porsche or multiple european vacations before food and a roof over their head.

You obvioulsy never drove through the "Hood" dumb fuck, where drugs and Caddy's are being bought before food is.

Trust in Big Brother. He always knows what's best for you. Just hand over your income and and he'll take care of everything. And don't worry about that little $16 Trillion Debt thing. He'll spend your money better next time. He promises. :(

Still waiting for you to show me someone who is flat broke who would spend the first dollars they earn on a porsche or multiple european vacations before food and a roof over their head.

You obvioulsy never drove through the "Hood" dumb fuck, where drugs and Caddy's are being bought before food is.

So they were starving and lived in their caddys? :eusa_eh:

I'd like to see any tax increases meet with a balanced buget amendment and a plan to pay off the national debt.

What's stopping you? Whip out your checkbook and stroke the IRS/US Treasury a check today, asslips.

Get hopping, asswipe!!

The IRS gets money from my check each payday. As soon as they pass a balanced budget I'll be happy to pay the same as I did in the 90's to cover the dumb fuck wars and stupid tax breaks.

Silly people still not getting it. Just shut up and send your income to Big Brother. And don't ask or complain about how it's being spent either. Who are you to question Big Brother? So just shut up and do as you're told...Or else.

Forum List

Back