This pretty much sums up the oscars

The Oscars is a celebration of art,

Craft at best. But hardly art.

Being a good actor is an art.. I wouldn't go if the movie was boring or untalented. Yeah it is over the top with dresses ect. but I personally like the memorium ..
I seriously think that they held back on some of the political comments. But they did try too hard to have more black/ and women artists..

You think they held back? It’s the Oscars not a politcial round table

Art?
They gave an award to a rapist
They gave an award for a movie about bestiality.

Being a good actor is an art.. I wouldn't go if the movie was boring or untalented. Yeah it is over the top with dresses ect. but I personally like the memorium ..
I seriously think that they held back on some of the political comments. But they did try too hard to have more black/ and women artists..

Art?
Yeah more like trash

Jimmy Kimmel was just trying to remind millions of Voters that Christians are not welcome in the Democratic Party.

Art?
Did they really?

I haven't watched the Oscars since Joan Rivers died, and then it was only to watch her red carpet interviews, never the show itself.. It's rather pointless as I rarely have seen the movies.

Art?
Did they really?

A freaken science fiction won about a 1950s swamp man falling in love with a woman..haaaa

Just keep watching hateful hannity .. what is wrong with you?

Art?
Did they really?

No! The dude is trying to get attention..

Art?
Did they really?

A freaken science fiction won about a 1950s swamp man falling in love with a woman..haaaa

You just keep watching Anderson Cooper

Art?
Did they really?

That wasn’t a swamp man!

Art?
Did they really?

That wasn’t a swamp man!

The "Creature from the Black Lagoon" was the name of the 1950's movie

Art?
Did they really?

Ive never watched Hannity in my life. I don’t even know what he looks like.
Try again.

Art?
Did they really?

Ive never watched Hannity in my life. I don’t even know what he looks like.
Try again.
I have been sick and didn't mean you.. I was talking to the poster that said it was bestiality ...

Guttersnipe "Eaglewings" said this:

"The Oscars is a celebration of art . . . ."

He would have been accurate, if he'd said, "it used to be a celebration of art." Because that's what it used to be.

Now, the Oscars has transmogrified itself from something pretty cool into a tired tuxedo-clad yammering of political potty-mouth posturing. The Oscars attendees are prostituting what up till now has always been a grand national treasure.They pat themselves on the butt with every Trump-bump.

The ugly end result is tantamount to decorating a Corvette with a can of spray paint.

It's stupid.

He would have been accurate, if he'd said, "it used to be a celebration of art." Because that's what it used to be.

Now, the Oscars has transmogrified itself from something pretty cool into a tired tuxedo-clad yammering of political potty-mouth posturing. The Oscars attendees are prostituting what up till now has always been a grand national treasure.They pat themselves on the butt with every Trump-bump.

The ugly end result is tantamount to decorating a Corvette with a can of spray paint.

It's stupid.
Nice analogy

It's stupid.

So you don't watch TV, or go to the Movies?

Forum List

Back