this pretty much kills donald trumps presedential chances

I love how every time a right wing candidate appears, a person the left has never said a word about, all of a sudden that person becomes, as Olberdork always said, "THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!"

Let the left wing hate and attack machine power on.

Says the hack from the right whose claim to fame in the 2008 election cycle was "Obama is a Muslim, and linked to terrorism"....:eusa_eh:

I dunno he might be a good choice, he's excellent at filing for bankruptcy, he's done it so many times he might be exactly what our government needs.

We certainly need to file for bankruptcy the half dozen or so times that Trump has, maybe it would work out as well for us as it has him. Who can we dump all our debt on like he has? Martians?

"The Donald" may have fucked up hair, but he has two things that Obambi the teleprompter reader will never have, intelligence and gravitas.

WIN!

You beat Mud and Steph to the punch! :clap2:
\
\
Rep for you my friend!

The birthers will disown Trump for that tax on the rich. They all think they'll one day be among the 1%.

"The Donald" may have fucked up hair, but he has two things that Obambi the teleprompter reader will never have, intelligence and gravitas.

Someone with as many bankruptcies as Trump is smart and intelligent.
Most liars, cheats and manipulators are.

Someone with as many bankruptcies as Trump is smart and intelligent.
Most liars, cheats and manipulators are.

Someone with as many marriages is obviously very intelligent

As much baggage and bad hair that Trump has, he would still beat Obama. Practically anyone will beat Obama. He has told so many lies that it is simply mind boggling.

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"

Who would vote for this liar again? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny thing about his proposal, at least at the time. Working with the assumption that it had been done, would those who paid the tax have seen any benefit down the road? Obviously, not if we had gone right back to building a new deficit, but what if we had moved forward with a balanced budget? Would the housing bust have taken place, even with all the bad loans? Would we be in this recession today? Would the stock market have lost nearly half of it's worth? I have no clue, but it's interesting to ponder.

I don't think there is anything that kills any candidates chances to become President. I mean Obama managed to get elected and he was closely associated with admitted terrorists.

If anything should have killed presidential chances, it's that.

I don't think there is anything that kills any candidates chances to become President. I mean Obama managed to get elected and he was closely associated with admitted terrorists.

Yep. Very closely associated. There are some reports that Bill Ayers wrote "Dreams of my Father" for Obama. It makes sense too. Ayers is a good writer. Obama, not so much. Read Audacity of Hope and Dreams of my Father and tell me the same person wrote them....it requires a willful suspension of intelligence. He's a fraud.

Yep. Very closely associated. There are some reports that Bill Ayers wrote "Dreams of my Father" for Obama. It makes sense too. Ayers is a good writer. Obama, not so much. Read Audacity of Hope and Dreams of my Father and tell me the same person wrote them....it requires a willful suspension of intelligence. He's a fraud.

Actually, I hear Karl Marx coauthored it with Sarah Palin

Watched Bill last night. He had The Donald on with part one of an interview about his possibility for a presidential run. Part two is on tonight.

I like Trump. He didn't beat around the bush. He didn't hem and haw. He didn't try to deflect anything. He actually answered every question Bill threw at him.

Rather refreshing.

We have a President extending "tax cuts for the rich" and a potential candidate who proposed a one-time confiscation of wealth from the uber wealthy. That's got to be causing some dichotomy among the way far-left. Confiscation of net wealth is a wet dream come true for them.

Not only the far left but MOST AMERICANS.

Sixty-one percent of Americans polled would rather see taxes for the wealthy increased as a first step to tackling the deficit, the poll showed.

Poll: Tax the rich to balance the budget - Business - Tax Tactics - msnbc.com

Some reports?!?! Undoubtedly some CON talking head brought up the possibility, then others started reporting it as fact. It's like in the Libya thread, where someone expected "lefties" to defend Obama, because there was "some talk" of Syria being next. No cite to the "some talk", probably because they didn't want us to know it was O'Limbeck!!! Same thing here, unattributed comments that we're supposed to swallow as fact!!! :eusa_hand: :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back