This presidency feels like the tv game show Survivor

The dragging on of the Health Care debate was the doing of the GOP. It is essentially a former GOP proposal..........that the GOP decided they didn't like when Obama brought it to them.

Tackling health care costs is a key component of correcting what ails our economy. Taking the burden of providing health care away from small businesses and onto the population as a whole in the form of taxes makes small businesses more competitive. Obama oversetimated the DESIRE of the right to seek out real solutions and underestimated their committment to seeing him fail.

As a small business owner, you should have plenty of concrete reasons to support the plans that President Obama has proposed. They are clearly pro small business.

Mandating health insurance does nothing to affect health care costs.

The dragging on of the Health Care debate was the doing of the GOP. It is essentially a former GOP proposal..........that the GOP decided they didn't like when Obama brought it to them.

Tackling health care costs is a key component of correcting what ails our economy. Taking the burden of providing health care away from small businesses and onto the population as a whole in the form of taxes makes small businesses more competitive. Obama oversetimated the DESIRE of the right to seek out real solutions and underestimated their committment to seeing him fail.

As a small business owner, you should have plenty of concrete reasons to support the plans that President Obama has proposed. They are clearly pro small business.

BTW.. this is ridiculous.

You just listed a whole bunch of talking points....none of which is as simple as you make them out to be. That is why I think you avoid complexity.

Then, you said that BS about Obama not listening to GOP ideas. That is absurd. It is just way too simple.

You just listed a whole bunch of talking points....none of which is as simple as you make them out to be. That is why I think you avoid complexity.

Then, you said that BS about Obama not listening to GOP ideas. That is absurd. It is just way too simple.

I have some grass that needs mowing..... are you hungry? :eusa_whistle:

Obama is just throwing money willy nilly at the problem hoping it will go away. Just like the solar firm that failed taking 500 million of our tax dollars with it.

Don't you know what that was? I thought everyone would have figured it out by now. It was a monumental money laundering scheme that worked very well.

The government gave 500 million of tax dollars to Solyandra who then made donations to the democratic party the total amount is still unknown, probably it will be half. Solyandra was designed to fail. It was never supposed to be a success. The only purpose of even having the business was to launder tax money into political donations.

I think you know that you have been having a discussion with someone who thinks for himself. Your sheeple label is a reflex on your part.

Not a reflex, a joke. Unlike many of our posters on here I just like to have a little fun once and awhile. Hence this thread. Everything cant be serious all the time or life would just be too depressing and boring.

I think you know that you have been having a discussion with someone who thinks for himself. Your sheeple label is a reflex on your part.

Not a reflex, a joke. Unlike many of our posters on here I just like to have a little fun once and awhile. Hence this thread. Everything cant be serious all the time or life would just be too depressing and boring.

I think you will find that I have an affinity for humor as well. While I often take shots at people......they aren't usually cheap shots. I'm not a big fan of cheap shots.

I think you will find that I have an affinity for humor as well. While I often take shots at people......they aren't usually cheap shots. I'm not a big fan of cheap shots.

I am a reformed insulter. I try to keep it to a minimum now. Sometimes fail.......

We shall spar again im sure, but I gotta go for now. Welcome to the board

New Topics

Forum List

Back