This presidency feels like the tv game show Survivor

• Banned
Yes, yes I know, Obama is a COMPLETE failure and you need someone to blame. Your no different than he is. Blame everyone else rather than look within for a possible solution. Just like a child.........

• Banned
Nothing but lies, games and trickery. The difference is that Survivor is fun to watch and it doesnt cost me my job or my retirement. :confused:

Hey, Rip Van Grampa, Bush has been out of office for over 2 1/2 years.

Yea your right. Its a fucking shame that Frank and his cohorts didnt listen to the Bush administration when they were screaming bloody murder about Freddie and Fannie causing this disaster in the first place

you lost your job and you're blaming the government?

Remember when Republicans believed in personal responsibility?

I am self employed. I can not hire myself to do someone elses home remodel. I blame this economy which is in Obamas lap.

Comprende?

And by the way what thread on here doesnt "STIR UP SHIT"?

have fun with it once and awhile unless you just enjoy being that stuffy

What was the point of this thread other than to stir shit up?

Your life must truely be dull to have your lack of imagination. Now go back to sucking on Ron Pauls teet and stfu

Ahh I see what you did there, you deflected and tried to make me look like some Ron Paul fanboy loon so your bullshit hate thread would seem unchallenged.

You’re a joke Gramps.

What was the point of this thread other than to stir shit up?

Your life must truely be dull to have your lack of imagination. Now go back to sucking on Ron Pauls teet and stfu

Ahh I see what you did there, you deflected and tried to make me look like some Ron Paul fanboy loon so your bullshit hate thread would seem unchallenged.

You’re a joke Gramps.

You wouldnt recognize something thats just for fun even if it was wrapped around your dick would you?

Threads with links, honest debate where people can learn something... The kind of threads we don’t see too often around here, not to say they don't exist.

This thread is worse than what most of us would expect from TM, notice she was the first person to jump in, then NY... 2 hacks, because this is a Trolling hate thread made for other Trolls to blow their daily load in.

There is plenty of reasons to not like Obama through his policies, try talking about them rather than what he looks like or just calling him childish names while providing nothing else.

It's sad you don't know the difference between a thread meant to "stir shit up" and one that inspires debate...

You’re a joke Gramps.

You wouldnt recognize something thats just for fun even if it was wrapped around your dick would you?

And you're a Progressive liberal...

This game of saying dumb shit to just provoke more attacks is fun! Maybe I should go start an equally stupid thread!

Threads with links, honest debate where people can learn something... The kind of threads we don’t see too often around here, not to say they don't exist.

This thread is worse than what most of us would expect from TM, notice she was the first person to jump in, then NY... 2 hacks, because this is a Trolling hate thread made for other Trolls to blow their daily load in.

There is plenty of reasons to not like Obama through his policies, try talking about them rather than what he looks like or just calling him childish names while providing nothing else.

It's sad you don't know the difference between a thread meant to "stir shit up" and one that inspires debate...

Like I said your just stuffy. That dullness may work for you but not me. Now back to ignore ya go
And while your on ignore look through my thread creation history. Their are far more serious topic ones than those ment just for fun. Although you may not be able to tell the difference as youve clearly proven

you lost your job and you're blaming the government?

Remember when Republicans believed in personal responsibility?

I am self employed. I can not hire myself to do someone elses home remodel. I blame this economy which is in Obamas lap.

Comprende?

My business services home remodelers, among others. Here in sunny Florida, this sector began the nosedive in 2006. My customers are working more now than they have in over two years. Your blame is misplaced.

New Topics

Forum List

Back