This Post Sums Up the Entire Election

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
This post, courtesy of our friends from the Underground, sums up not just the election, but the mood of at least part of the country for the last two or more year.

"What are we supposed to be protesting tomorrow?"

This post, courtesy of our friends from the Underground, sums up not just the election, but the mood of at least part of the country for the last two or more year.

You should delete that link, it is against forum rules to link to other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mea Culpa ... I didn't know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't underestimate the power of snowflakes to bitch, whine, moan, find things to hate, to protest, to riot over, to loot, etc...

The Democratic Party lives and exists on the continuous stirring up of emotion, by manipulating people's emotions, and as they have learned from one of their masters - Saul Alensyk - one of the pillars of their power is 'Division', to continuously stoke the fires of division and hatred.

And many Americans are SO stupid and SO easily manipulated that they spend almost all of their time fighting amongst themselves over whose politicians are less corrupt instead of holding them all equally accountable.

What are we supposed to be protesting tomorrow: - Democratic Underground

Mea Culpa ... I didn't know that.

It's okay didn't want you to get into trouble. I did read the link and I agree that sums the Leftist's up, the crowd of Permanent Angry Protest.

Don't underestimate the power of snowflakes to bitch, whine, moan, find things to hate, to protest, to riot over, to loot, etc...

The Democratic Party lives and exists on the continuous stirring up of emotion, by manipulating people's emotions, and as they have learned from one of their masters - Saul Alensyk - one of the pillars of their power is 'Division', to continuously stoke the fires of division and hatred.

And many Americans are SO stupid and SO easily manipulated that they spend almost all of their time fighting amongst themselves over whose politicians are less corrupt instead of holding them all equally accountable.

Antifa mob outside Tucker Carlson's house, banging on door and screaming and issuing threats to murder him.

Mob chants threats outside Tucker Carlson’s DC home

Left-wingers mob Tucker Carlson's home: 'We know where you sleep at night!'

Antifa mob outside Tucker Carlson's house, banging on door and screaming and issuing threats to murder him.

Mob chants threats outside Tucker Carlson’s DC home

Left-wingers mob Tucker Carlson's home: 'We know where you sleep at night!'

Not a shocker...that's who they are and what they do.

So much for Hillary's promise that the Democrats would embrace civility again once they retook power by winning the House...

This problem is easily resolves while sending a message: Call 911, report the 'attack', open the door, and shoot several of these violent criminals threatening you and your family.....

I laughed at fncceo's post thinking it was another one of his brilliant, hilarious satiric comments. But its actually true! Oh good lord but liberals....!

protest.png

The DU banned me on my 2nd or 3rd post

and i was only asking a Q at that

i find them far less than they allegedly stand for

~S~

"What are we supposed to be protesting tomorrow?"

So, there's someone justifiably suspicious that the Sessions firing was for nefarious ends, but is uncertain as to what it might entail, and wants advice on how to adjust his political activity to reality.

Trumpletons couldn't be more amused.

Insinuating that adjusting to reality is really, really ludicrous is one who, having spent two years on this board, still hasn't mustered the stamina to take on the herculean intellectual challenge of reading the rules for comprehension.

Forum List

Back