This post is for liberals: who is the biggest danger to america

Liberals: who is the biggest danger to the country.

• The Patriot Act

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dick Cheney

• George Bush

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • conservatism/The republican Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just trying to be fair, and consistent. Just because im a conservative, doesnt mean, i kiss george bush's ass, and that i cant criticize my own party.

Whats the big deal?

Oh God, this is just as bad as the other one.

All of the Above. For the same reasons I chose the same option in the other poll.

Simple. Dick Cheney. The republican party as a whole is not a threat. Conservatism is a way of life not a threat. The patriot act is not a threat to anyone except muslims. And Bush is to stupid to plan anything correctly. Cheney is the master mind of this administration. From the invasion, to the corporate profiteering of oil contractors, to shooting peoples faces.

ironically, i have never really been a dick cheney fan either. I really appreciate your honest , and non biased commentary.

Simple. Dick Cheney. The republican party as a whole is not a threat. Conservatism is a way of life not a threat. The patriot act is not a threat to anyone except muslims. And Bush is to stupid to plan anything correctly. Cheney is the master mind of this administration. From the invasion, to the corporate profiteering of oil contractors, to shooting peoples faces.

New Topics

Forum List

Back