This POS should be shot

Hey cocksucker, where I worked in texas they did not have that. Criminal loving pos.

Where - you - worked......does not account for everywhere....believe it or not.
Internet tough guy talk. Criminal loving? You smoking crack tonight?

People like you are the reason people like CandyCorn and other snowflakes have a leg to stand on. There really are people who claim to be right wing that are trash. You're all the proof they need.

You're no better than any of them.
As a conservative, I would not want to be associated with your type.
Yes it does. yes I am smoking crack I am trash. You feel better now?

Last edited:
Grampa Murked U
You posted quite a few times that you were in prison. So can you assist with your point of view since Mike was a guard, but you were an inmate and might have a differing explanation of what inmates do to find out what someone does, or has access to pc's, what the majority of inmates think or do once they find out someone murdered a child, etc?
We had people called unit team directors in Hutchison State. They were a sort of case worker assigned to new prisoners to aid them in their adjustment to prison. Some were quite crooked and said or did all manner of crooked things. From extortion to drugs. Information and phone access was easily obtained from the crooked ones.
But in our prison inmates with serious crimes against children were kept in a seperate wing and contact with genpop was all but impossible.

Grampa Murked U
You posted quite a few times that you were in prison. So can you assist with your point of view since Mike was a guard, but you were an inmate and might have a differing explanation of what inmates do to find out what someone does, or has access to pc's, what the majority of inmates think or do once they find out someone murdered a child, etc?
We had people called unit team directors in Hutchison State. They were a sort of case worker assigned to new prisoners to aid them in their adjustment to prison. Some were quite crooked and said or did all manner of crooked things. From extortion to drugs. Information and phone access was easily obtained from the crooked ones.
But in our prison inmates with serious crimes against children were kept in a seperate wing and contact with genpop was all but impossible.
Where I was the offenders had phones in their dorms per the rules.

Grampa Murked U
We didn't have dorms. The place I was, was built in the 1800's. No modern amenities. Not even air conditioning. Summers were brutally hot.

Grampa Murked U
We didn't have dorms. The place I was, was built in the 1800's. No modern amenities. Not even air conditioning. Summers were brutally hot.
That sucks, we had AC, TV's, games, phones, and many of the female "officers" could be counted on for a BJ from time to time to the offender of her choice. When I worked in seg, the offender janitor was a more reliable worker than the "officer" I was paired with at times.

Grampa Murked U
That sucks, we had AC, TV's, games, phones, and many of the female "officers" could be counted on for a BJ from time to time to the offender of her choice. When I worked in seg, the offender janitor was a more reliable worker than the "officer" I was paired with at times.
I don't remember us having any female guards. We had a bank of pay phones in the yard but collect calls from the middle of nowhere Kansas was expensive.
Sounds like you were at a minimum security facility.

The worst thing that could happen to Kennedy will still be too good for him.

Grampa Murked U
I don't remember us having any female guards. We had a bank of pay phones in the yard but collect calls from the middle of nowhere Kansas was expensive.
Sounds like you were at a minimum security facility.
Yeah, minimum except for seg. Most of the long term guys liked it there, only the new, young dumb ones caused trouble. I recall one funny story from our yearly training class where a female new boot asked the instructor if there were any convicts that were murderers locked up there. He looked at her and said, "None that have been convicted of it." lol

The homies will take care of him in prison when they find out what he did.
Prison don't work like that dumbass.
Of course they do lice head.

Child molester beaten to death in California prison days after he arrived

Yup child molesters don't stand a chance in prison. Some of those prisoners have kids to and they don't take kindly to child molesters or child killers.

Hope this POS gets his while he's in prison.

Forum List

Back