This poor small buisness owner,

You couldn't turn a profit on a lemonade stand, but you're going to sit there and criticize and ridicule a small business owner who actually employs people? Tell me, what business have you run? What is your life experience that qualifies you to offer such an opinion on how to operate a business?

I sure am, blames the ACA for not growing her business, and why does she not have HI herself. I call her a big
fat LOSER. My husband has owned a business for 20 some years.

So you didn't answer the question. Please do.
She did answer that. It's not the same now, her business plan was all set and they went for it, then obamacare came along and effed the whole thing up due to the huge increase in overhead.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.

Yes, she needs a 7,000 dollar a year premium and a 7,000 a year deductible.

What question do you want answered ?

Why she doesn't have HI....because she does not want to shell out that kind of money.

I don't blame her.

You are an idiot.

You couldn't turn a profit on a lemonade stand, but you're going to sit there and criticize and ridicule a small business owner who actually employs people? Tell me, what business have you run? What is your life experience that qualifies you to offer such an opinion on how to operate a business?

I sure am, blames the ACA for not growing her business, and why does she not have HI herself. I call her a big

She did answer that. It's not the same now, her business plan was all set and they went for it, then obamacare came along and effed the whole thing up due to the huge increase in overhead.

Well a business plan has to be flexible, since the world is. Please answer the question? I mean you, her answer proves the need to the ACA.

Why she doesn't have HI....because she does not want to shell out that kind of money.

I don't blame her.

You are an idiot.

No I think you are, she needs 7 grand deductible, tell her to get off the cheapest bronze plan. I am sick of freeloaders who do not want to pay for insurance.

I don't blame her.

You are an idiot.

No I think you are, she needs 7 grand deductible, tell her to get off the cheapest bronze plan. I am sick of freeloaders who do not want to pay for insurance.

Why does that make her a freeloader.

You just can't pull your head out of your rear long enough to know that people can pay for their healthcare...and yes that even means a 100,000 expense.

Forum List

Back