This Place is Really Hopping Lately

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Haven't been on as much as usual the last couple weeks for various reasons, but I notice there are a ton of new members and the page loads are long as hell.

At quick glance, it seems like the influx is liberal-heavy, but I haven't been on enough to really calculate it.

Anyone wanna let me in on it? Are there a lot more liberals joining then cons?

It'll piss me off if this server overload is due to extra liberal spewage. You cats have plenty of other boards to be stinking up, you know.

It happens every major election. The libs get all hopped up with election fever and troll across the nation, spreading lies and hysteria like typhoid fever. Think of it as sort of liberal-jihad.

I find it rather nauseating myself.

It's only slow when you're on Pauli, all that hot air messes up the internet pipes.

Well someone ought to let Al Gore know about the flaws in his creation.

And I thought my hot air was some of a very few people's hot air you enjoyed breathing?

Haven't been on as much as usual the last couple weeks for various reasons, but I notice there are a ton of new members and the page loads are long as hell.

At quick glance, it seems like the influx is liberal-heavy, but I haven't been on enough to really calculate it.

Anyone wanna let me in on it? Are there a lot more liberals joining then cons?

It'll piss me off if this server overload is due to extra liberal spewage. You cats have plenty of other boards to be stinking up, you know.

Yeah, heaven forbid people with different points of view pollute a right wing circle jerk, eh?

it's good to have new blood around here. I mean, the Shogun of USMB can't continually kick the asses of the same ole people, can he?

Yeah, heaven forbid people with different points of view pollute a right wing circle jerk, eh?

Right wing circle jerk...:lol:

I noticed when I first joined though that this board is 2/3 GOP and the rest are Democrats.

Want to know how? Go look in the election 2008 or Politics thread.

Besides, without us Liberals the GOP would eventually grow tired of talking about how great McCain and Palin are but nobody to talk about it to except others who agree with them.

Last edited:
And just to clarify, I have no allegiance to any party. I'm a libertarian leaning conservative who won't be voting for McCain. I'm pretty much done with the GOP. They don't represent real conservatism anymore, they only pay lip service to it for the sake of elections. Fuck that pussy ass shit.

Forum List

Back