This pertains as much to TERRORISM as anything I've read in these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
The moderators can move it, hide it or whatever they want with it but the question and statement remains relevant to the WAR ON TERRORISM and the GOOD OF THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

A true conservative would never send us to WAR under false pretense. A true conservative would never imagine blundering a national surplus and turning it into the largest national deficit in the history of the USA. A true conservative would never turn their back on veterans and deny them the promises this country has made to them for their service. A true conservative would not allow corporations to subvert and ultimately overtake the economic good of people they claim to represent. A true conservative would never lie or misrepresent an ideology that fails to serve all the people all the time. A true conservative would never suggest for national entertainment a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land a person of doubtful ideology. GWB is no true conservative.

as an aside to my message and just my opinion: GWB is a WARHAWK that refused and used the system to avoid WAR when it was his time to be PATRIOTIC like so many others in his administration.

Moderators!!!! Please don't move this topic again. This is just as much a WAR ON TERRORISM issue as anything else. Or are you afraid of the possible responses that the topic might precipitate?

Psychoblues

Your rant had one sentence pertaining to the War and the rest griping about the administration in general. The General USA forum was more appropriate place for it. Nothing was hidden.

I won't move this thread but I will close it for being a dupe.

Here is a link to the original thread in case anyone is interested.

link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back