This Person that is "Pregnant" is NOT a "Man"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
While I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying...our society has chosen to disagree with you. As I understand it, the pregnant woman is legally considered a man...s/he is legally wed to a woman. Sexual organs not longer dictate whether you are male or female...but rather it is more a matter of which gender you really FEEL you are...

It reminds me of Monty Python's "Life of Brian."

Stan: I want to have babies!
Reg: Well you can't have babies can you?
Stan: Why not?
Reg: Because you don't have a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate, in a box?!?
Judith: [on Stan's desire to be a mother] Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother... sister, sorry.
Reg: What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

While I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying...our society has chosen to disagree with you. As I understand it, the pregnant woman is legally considered a man...s/he is legally wed to a woman. Sexual organs not longer dictate whether you are male or female...but rather it is more a matter of which gender you really FEEL you are...

It reminds me of Monty Python's "Life of Brian."

Stan: I want to have babies!
Reg: Well you can't have babies can you?
Stan: Why not?
Reg: Because you don't have a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate, in a box?!?
Judith: [on Stan's desire to be a mother] Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother... sister, sorry.
Reg: What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

:clap2:

:)

peace...

I simply won't believe it until I read it in one of those National Enquirer rags in the grocery store check out line.

For those of us who are Rational and Thoughtful, this Story in the OP is as Absurd as someone Identifying themselves as a Pig or a Goat.

But our Friends on the Left are Lead by Emotion and have Flareups of the Self-Destructive Kind... It's why they will Excuse this Absurdity...

I would bet ANY amount of Money that those who Knew these (2) Deviants when they were Younger said they were Exhibitionist Asses STARVED for Attention...

They Needed Help Mentally, and instead some Doctor(s) Entertained their Illness and Mutilated them Physically...

It's Sad.

peace...

For those of us who are Rational and Thoughtful, this Story in the OP is as Absurd as someone Identifying themselves as a Pig or a Goat.

But our Friends on the Left are Lead by Emotion and have Flareups of the Self-Destructive Kind... It's why they will Excuse this Absurdity...

I would bet ANY amount of Money that those who Knew these (2) Deviants when they were Younger said they were Exhibitionist Asses STARVED for Attention...

They Needed Help Mentally, and instead some Doctor(s) Entertained their Illness and Mutilated them Physically...

It's Sad.

peace...

Just wait till they get their stupid national health crap through - not only will they all get to have their gender 'reassigned', you and I will be paying for it. :eusa_eh:

It's Sad.

peace...

Just wait till they get their stupid national health crap through - not only will they all get to have their gender 'reassigned', you and I will be paying for it. :eusa_eh:

BIGOT!... ;)

peace...

It's Sad.

peace...

BIGOT!... ;)

peace...

As long as I don't have to pay for it, I couldn't give a rats ass what gender one chooses. :lol:

BIGOT!... ;)

peace...

As long as I don't have to pay for it, I couldn't give a rats ass what gender one chooses. :lol:

The same... Keep the Deviancy and Mutilation in Private and there shouldn't be ANY Issues...

Parade it or Demand Benefits for it, and we will have Issues.

peace...

Forum List

Back