“This person may have been radicalised, unbeknownst to us, and we want to identify that source.”

Stop trying to create a motive and wait for the investigation to run it's course.

Like most cases in recent years from OJ to Sandy Hook ... the media assigns the motive (or lack thereof) and when the facts finally see the light of day the event has been out of the news cycle for months.

It's not about truth ... it's about headlines and political points and they (like hay) must be made while the sun shines.

From the article....

Paddock’s motive remains unknown.

Stop trying to create a motive and wait for the investigation to run it's course.
Republican baseball shooting motive is unknown also. A shooting by a Trump and Republican hating leftist who asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
?????

Wut
"On June 16, 2017, USA Today reported, citing an anonymous source, that the Federal Bureau of Investigation found a list of names, including those of Republican Congressmen Mo Brooks, Jeff Duncan and Trent Franks, in Hodgkinson's pocket.[57] On June 21, FBI agent Timothy Slater said the names of six congressmen were written on a piece of paper found in an Alexandria storage locker rented to Hodgkinson. He said it did not appear to be a hit list, and that its significance was unclear."

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

FBI Calls Scalise Shooting 'Spontaneous,' Gunman 'Had No Target In Mind,' Motive Unclear

FBI: Gunman who shot congressman had no target in mind

From the article....

Republican baseball shooting motive is unknown also. A shooting by a Trump and Republican hating leftist who asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
?????

Wut
"On June 16, 2017, USA Today reported, citing an anonymous source, that the Federal Bureau of Investigation found a list of names, including those of Republican Congressmen Mo Brooks, Jeff Duncan and Trent Franks, in Hodgkinson's pocket.[57] On June 21, FBI agent Timothy Slater said the names of six congressmen were written on a piece of paper found in an Alexandria storage locker rented to Hodgkinson. He said it did not appear to be a hit list, and that its significance was unclear."

FBI Calls Scalise Shooting 'Spontaneous,' Gunman 'Had No Target In Mind,' Motive Unclear

A little common sense rather than political correctness makes his motive obvious based on evidence.

There is no such evidence in this case that has been shared with the public as of me writing this post.

You're reaching to fit YOUR narrative or hope of a narrative.

Just sit back and wait. Exercise some wisdom.

From the article....

?????

Wut

A little common sense rather than political correctness makes his motive obvious based on evidence.

There is no such evidence in this case that has been shared with the public as of me writing this post.

OP is a simple quote from the head of the investigation.
And my point about the baseball shooting validates how things are covered up when it does not fit the narrative.

From the article....

?????

Wut

And my point about the baseball shooting validates how things are covered up when it does not fit the narrative.
Except it wasn't covered up. You may not like their conclusion but the evidence was there for all to see.

Borderline paranoia at work here imo

I would just like to say, on this and other matters in which the F.B.I and our other intelligence services are involved, I now feel like an old Russian in Minsk or any other beleaguered place in the old Soviet Union.

He picked up his Pravda each morning and began to read---knowing he was going to be lied to.

The New York Media is our Pravda and the F.B.I. and the other Intelligence agencies, including the IRS, operate like the old Soviet KGB.

I have lived to see this nation become the undisputed greatest success in the Human Experience, and I expect to live to see it go down the drain, just like the old Soviet Union went down the drain---and for basically the same reasons, the primary of which is Marxism.

?????

Wut

Except it wasn't covered up. You may not like their conclusion but the evidence was there for all to see.

Borderline paranoia at work here imo
FBI claiming the baseball shooting had no motive when everyone with a room temperature IQ knows what the motive was is a coverup.

Forum List

Back