This one for the Board liberals and for the so-called "birthers"

Nope. I have long recogized your abject imbecility and am always happy to help you highlight it, as I just did.

Consider my quoting your post as the highlighting!

I'm still waiting for you to explain the difference between your argument and mine. :eusa_whistle:

You remain an abject imbecile. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet it's apparently very difficult for you to actually address my argument.

I'm still waiting for you to explain the difference between your argument and mine. :eusa_whistle:

obama-birfday-card.jpg

You remain an abject imbecile. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You remain an abject imbecile! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Should I give this Islamic Idiot a clue?) Hmmm.

Nah. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes. I know. You already stupidly said that several times. Meanwhile, I keep stringing you along and highlighting what an imbecile you are.

Thanks for cooperating!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. I know. You already stupidly said that several times. Meanwhile, I keep stringing you along and highlighting what an imbecile you are.

Thanks for cooperating!

Thanks for cooperating!

Thanks for cooperating!

(As long as mere repetition is what you prefer, ya imbecile!) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, cap'n. I'm going to do my best to make this really simply for you. :lol:

In your OP, you imply that the president was influenced by Somali radicals. Radicalism, after all, is a major problem in Somalia. Kenya, the nation where Obama was supposedly born, borders Somalia to the latter country's southwest. Is this correct?

I hope you were able to understand that, because I'm by no means fluent in dipshit. I'm grateful that I'm now able to practice with a native speaker.

Okay, cap'n. I'm going to do my best to make this really simply for you. :lol:

In your OP, you imply that the president was influenced by Somali radicals. Radicalism, after all, is a major problem in Somalia. Kenya, the nation where Obama was supposedly born, borders Somalia to the latter country's southwest. Is this correct?

I hope you were able to understand that, because I'm by no means fluent in dipshit. I'm grateful that I'm now able to practice with a native speaker.

Ok, I'm gonna string you along even more, now, because your attempt at being condescending only helps serve to highlight all the more what an imbecile you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

You are absolutely fluent in dipshit. It's your native tongue.

:lol::lol::lol:

Until you highlight the differences between the argument in the OP and mine, you're accomplishing nothing outside of showing the rest of the world what an awful debater you are. You can hurl insults my way as much as you'd like; they aren't going to make your argument any less stupid. :thup:

Until you highlight the differences between the argument in the OP and mine, you're accomplishing nothing outside of showing the rest of the world what an awful debater you are. You can hurl insults my way as much as you'd like; they aren't going to make your argument any less stupid. :thup:

LOL!

PLEASE, I'm imploring ya, don't ever stop!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You cannot help being an imbecile. That's clear. And it's not polite to mock you just because you are an imbecile. It's downright rude in fact.

I shouldn't be so rude.

But in your case, I grant myself permission!

(The foregoing post is intended as a demeaning highlight of the imbecility of Kazam! :lol::lol: ANY other use of this post, without the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball and The New York Yankees, is strictly prohibited!)

Still unable to post anything substantive, I see. How long can you keep up your streak?

Still unable to post anything substantive, I see. How long can you keep up your streak?

I am thoroughly enjoying the pit you are still digging for yourself. Even as I post this -- even AS you read it -- I bet there's no alarms starting to chime anywhere in your mubmskull that might have provided you a warning --" oh oh, I wonder if I missed something?" :lol::lol::lol:

I am inclined to go on as long as I see you are continuing to establish how much of an imbecile you really are.

this simple highlighting is more fun than I ever knew before.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I've stupidly overlooked something, point it out. If I've made a dumbass of myself, I'll gladly admit it.

If I've stupidly overlooked something, point it out. If I've made a dumbass of myself, I'll gladly admit it.

LOL!

No you won't. That does not appear o be the kind of guy you are.

But, perhaps the time has come. Let's go ahead and put it to the test.

You ready? Here we go.

Go back and re-read my little OP. Then ask yourself if a bit of toss-off jocularity is worth all the effort you've put into trying to show me up for something that never was anything but a bit of fluff:

mere banter.

LOL!

You ready? Here we go.

Go back and re-read my little OP. Then ask yourself if a bit of toss-off jocularity is worth all the effort you've put into trying to show me up for something that never was anything but a bit of fluff:

mere banter.
So the OP was "just a joke"? :eusa_eh:

What is it that I'm supposed to see there that suggests this?

LOL!

You ready? Here we go.

mere banter.
So the OP was "just a joke"? :eusa_eh:

What is it that I'm supposed to see there that suggests this?

The fact that it was a riff off the old line "coincidence?" Spurious coincidences are fodder for several old gags.

The little parenthetical aside at the end of the OP might serve as notice of the jocular nature of the OP, too, but I doubt you will grasp that, either.

Anyway, I already predicted that you would not merely acknowledge that you were over-reacting to mere banter. (I have very low expectations for you. Justifiably.) :lol:

If you say so.

You'll have to forgive me for assuming that you were serious. There are a number of morons here who would post something like that and act like they've made some earth-shattering political observation.

If you say so.

You'll have to forgive me for assuming that you were serious. There are a number of morons here who would post something like that and act like they've made some earth-shattering political observation.

I forgive you for assuming that the clearly jocular OP was ever serious.

:lol:

But Somalia and Kenya ARE right next to each other and President Obama IS said to have actually been born in Kenya and, moreover, he is a reputed Muslim .....

Forum List

Back