This one for the Board liberals and for the so-called "birthers"

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Somalia is home to pirates who may be contributing to a major new force in international Islamofascist terrorism.

What nation directly borders Somalia?

In what nation do some people believe President Obama was born?

Coincidence?

You all will have to be the judge!

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture576-cap.jpg

Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Oh wait. It's you.

Go right ahead.
My version of your argument:

Hey guys,

Liability was born in America. America borders Mexico. Coincidence???? No. Clearly, Liability is a sombrero-wearing crack peddler.​

Your post was retarded. It happens. Accept it and move on.

No question about it.

You are officially the dullest person to ever post on the internet.

YOU are retarded. It happened. Accept it. Move on.

No question about it.

How does this address my point concerning your post and how utterly stupid it was? :eusa_eh:

No question about it.

How does this address my point concerning your post and how utterly stupid it was? :eusa_eh:

How does your latest ^ retarded post address my point concerning your dullness and retardation? :eusa_eh:

No question about it.

How does your latest ^ retarded post address my point concerning your dullness and retardation? :eusa_eh:

Non-response. I'm assuming that you've now recognized your post's abject imbecility and have nothing to say in defense of it. :lol:

Non-response. I'm assuming that you've now recognized your post's abject imbecility and have nothing to say in defense of it. :lol:

Nope. I have long recogized your abject imbecility and am always happy to help you highlight it, as I just did.

Consider my quoting your post as the highlighting!

Nope. I have long recogized your abject imbecility and am always happy to help you highlight it, as I just did.

I'm still waiting for you to explain the difference between your argument and mine. :eusa_whistle:

Somalia is home to pirates who may be contributing to a major new force in international Islamofascist terrorism.

Coincidence?

I read somewhere that Barack and Michelle Obama are getting a divorce. Don't tell anyone. :eusa_shhh:

Coincidence?

your existence:
evidence that abortion is a much needed alternative...

I'm still waiting for you to explain the difference between your argument and mine. :eusa_whistle:

You remain an abject imbecile. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back