This Ol' Joe Biden!

Republicans are always stooooopid.....

Good, glad you get it.

Now stop clinging onto stories from 1987.

You have no credibility. :lol:
Kinda like Uncle Joe, huh?

Face it, dumbass: You'd believe him no matter what he said.

If he said shit tasted good, you'd take a bite...and like it.

And metaphorically, that's exactly what you've done.

Pigs will fly before you'll be able to tell me what to do.

And, speaking of pigs...you moron.....that's the same link that I provided.

Oooo, you are so "witty" PC, :lol:

That was the point, you are clinging to stories from 1987 in a, sad, desperate attempt to somehow sway opinion from the debate.

Only people you will reach with your incoherent, half marked posts are the same people that agree with you.. You are not gonna change the minds of any swing voters, you are just going to stroke the collective penis of people whom are just a misinformed as your self.

The proverbial "circle jerk:, if, you will. :lol:
Oh, but you drooling idiot leftists claiming Joe won the debate is COMPLETELY different, isn't it?

:lmao: Retard.

I think the "I am smarter than you because I went to law school and have three degrees" remark speaks volumes about Joe Biden.

That remark defines his attitude about people. He is smarter. He knows better than they do about what is good for them.

The lower class did not go to law school and does not have three degrees. So Biden is smarter. He'll tell them everything they need: where to work or not, where to live, what to eat, what to think, how to feel, etc. he just needs government to do it. And more of your pay check.
And there are people who will let him do that. Who WANT him to do that.

They're called "Obama voters".

Republicans are always stooooopid.....

Good, glad you get it.

Now stop clinging onto stories from 1987.

You have no credibility. :lol:

Lol she's one the best posters on this board newbieeeee!!!

You go PC.

No, she is not, I poked hole in that one a long time ago. :lol:

She either copy/pastes or regurgitates rhetorical hit pieces from the right wing blogosphere, NOTHING original..

Like I said, no credibility.

Nice try though.

Good ol' Joe. Abused their pretty boy on live TV. Now they are so hurt and sad.

So, you think folks found Biden to be the victor?

"Quick Hit Poll – According to a CNN poll, 48% of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the contest, while 44% say VP Joe Biden was victorious. That four-point gap is within the poll's margin of error. Moreover, 28% of watchers said the debate made them more likely to vote for Mitt Romney, while only 21% of viewers said it made them more likely to vote for President Obama."
Latest Presidential Polls: 48 Percent Say Ryan Won VP Debate, VP Debate Youtube Video and Recap, and Everything You Should Read on Friday

A couple more victories like that and Obama's out of a job.....

Forum List

Back