This Ol' Joe Biden!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Ofttimes we judge folks....and our judgments change when we know more about them.

1. "The tape, which was made available by C-SPAN in response to a reporter's request, showed a testy exchange in response to a question about his law school record from a man identified only as ''Frank.'' Mr. Biden looked at his questioner and said: ''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do.''

2. He then went on to say that he ''went to law school on a full academic scholarship - the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship,'' Mr. Biden said. He also said that he ''ended up in the top half'' of his class and won a prize in an international moot court competition. In college, Mr. Biden said in the appearance, he was ''the outstanding student in the political science department'' and ''graduated with three degrees from college.''

And, the truth?

3 .In his statement today, Mr. Biden, who attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85, acknowledged: ''I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inaccurate.''

4. As for receiving three degrees, Mr. Biden said: ''I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors - I said 'three' and should have said 'two.' '' Mr. Biden received a single B.A. in history and political science.

5. In the Sunday interview, Mr. Biden said of his claim that he went to school on full academic scholarship: ''My recollection is - and I'd have to confirm this - but I don't recall paying any money to go to law school.'' Newsweek said Mr. Biden had gone to Syracuse ''on half scholarship based on financial need.''
Biden Admits Errors and Criticizes Latest Report - Page 2 - New York Times

Close?

But...close only counts in dancing, hand-grenades and horseshoes.

Liberals never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Close also counts when it comes to atom bombs.

Somehow, they're always painted as the smartest ones, and Republicans are always stooooopid.....

George Stephanopoulos rhapsodized, "We have not seen this kind of combination of star power and brain power and political muscle this early in a cabinet in our lifetimes."
George Stephanopoulos: Obama Cabinet Unparalleled in 'Brain Power' | NewsBusters.org

Obama won a Nobel Prize based on his first twelve days in office.

“The moment was vintage Obama - emphasizing his zest for inquiry, his personal involvement, his willingness to make the tough call, his search for middle ground. If an Obama brand exists, it is his image as a probing, cerebral president conducting an exhaustive analysis of the issues so that the best ideas can emerge, and triumph.” Obama and oil drilling: How politics spilled into policy

Pigs will fly before you'll be able to tell me what to do.

And, speaking of pigs...you moron.....that's the same link that I provided.

Oooo, you are so "witty" PC, :lol:

That was the point, you are clinging to stories from 1987 in a, sad, desperate attempt to somehow sway opinion from the debate.

Only people you will reach with your incoherent, half marked posts are the same people that agree with you.. You are not gonna change the minds of any swing voters, you are just going to stroke the collective penis of people whom are just a misinformed as your self.

The proverbial "circle jerk:, if, you will. :lol:

I think the "I am smarter than you because I went to law school and have three degrees" remark speaks volumes about Joe Biden.

That remark defines his attitude about people. He is smarter. He knows better than they do about what is good for them.

The lower class did not go to law school and does not have three degrees. So Biden is smarter. He'll tell them everything they need: where to work or not, where to live, what to eat, what to think, how to feel, etc. he just needs government to do it. And more of your pay check.

Liberals never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Close also counts when it comes to atom bombs.

Somehow, they're always painted as the smartest ones, and Republicans are always stooooopid.....

George Stephanopoulos rhapsodized, "We have not seen this kind of combination of star power and brain power and political muscle this early in a cabinet in our lifetimes."
George Stephanopoulos: Obama Cabinet Unparalleled in 'Brain Power' | NewsBusters.org

Obama won a Nobel Prize based on his first twelve days in office.

“The moment was vintage Obama - emphasizing his zest for inquiry, his personal involvement, his willingness to make the tough call, his search for middle ground. If an Obama brand exists, it is his image as a probing, cerebral president conducting an exhaustive analysis of the issues so that the best ideas can emerge, and triumph.” Obama and oil drilling: How politics spilled into policy

Moabama surrounded himself with acadimics because that is all he has ever known. The only problem with acadimic theory is it rarely proves successful in practical application. Give me people that have been there and done that, instead of people you just thought about it.

Neither Maobama or Biden have had success at anything except politics.

Last edited:
Republicans are always stooooopid.....

Good, glad you get it.

Now stop clinging onto stories from 1987.

You have no credibility. :lol:

But you didn't get it....

...which proves that you can barely scratch your name in the sand with a stick.

You put Joe Biden up, I'll remind all of who and what he is.

Now....don't you dare change your avi: There’s a nuclear winter coming for you guys.

Good, glad you get it.

So stories from 1987 about the VP lying through his teeth mean nothing and people are 'clinging' to them. However when stories (and rumors) or quotes are brought up from 1965, 1967, 1988 they are viable for Romney? Strange how that works.

CaféAuLait;6148582 said:

Good, glad you get it.

So stories from 1987 about the VP lying through his teeth mean nothing and people are 'clinging' to them. However when stories (and rumors) or quotes are brought up from 1965, 1967, 1988 they are viable for Romney? Strange how that works.

It is strange, you don't see me bringing them up.. Do you?

CaféAuLait;6148582 said:
Good, glad you get it.

It is strange, you don't see me bringing them up.. Do you?

"...the VP lying through his teeth mean nothing..."

A testimonial from a self-identified Leftists that character doesn't count.

How did you manage to pass up the avi 'Sleazy"?
...oh...right...you used a synonym....

Last edited:
Some don't like older stories. Fine, but in this case it demonstrates a pattern of behavior with Biden. The truth is whatever he needs it to be at any given time. I guess the past only matters with Republicans since Romney was raked over the coals for a claim he picked on another student. It was never fully verified.

Biden bragged about certain things that just weren't true, same way his boss does. It shows his character.

Forum List

Back