This Obozo Illegal Was Deported SIX TIMES....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
We don't get national news coverage for these incidents because they're so common here. Yet we're called "racists" and "nativists" when we want something done. This piece of shit almost killed a mother and her two kids by driving on the wrong side of a two lane highway, stoned out of his mind...if he's turned over to Barry Obozo's ICE they'll just deport him and he'll be back within a week:

Officials say a 29-year-old man who caused a motor vehicle accident that nearly killed an Arizona family on Independence Day is an illegal immigrant who has been deported six times.

Sheriff’s deputies in Maricopa, Arizona, say Manuel Perez-Vasquez was under the influence of drugs when he drove head-on in the opposing lane of traffic on a road in the town about 30 miles south of Phoenix, Fox10Phoenix reported.

A woman and her two small children were traveling toward Perez-Vasquez when the mother noticed him driving in the wrong lane.

vasquez.jpg

“She sees a car coming head on… so she immediately pulls over as far as she could off the side of the road and this car still comes and sideswipes [her]… totaling her car,” Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told the station.

Babeu said Perez-Vasquez later admitted to using marijuana within the previous 24 hours.

Perez-Vasquez, a Mexican native, has been deported from the United States six times since May 2012.

Babeu told Fox10Phoenix he did not plan to immediately release him into federal custody.

The sheriff said he planned to prosecute Perez-Vasquez and have him serve time in the county if convicted, before turning him over to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement or the U.S. Border Patrol.

“Likely all [federal authorities] are going to do is send him back to Mexico and he’s likely to return again, and so this is the problem we have, and people are scratching their heads,” Babeu said.

The suspect faces charges of felony DUI and leaving the scene of an injury collision.

Last edited:
How many Jeb Bush Governor dinks have been arrested for DUI dozens of times and kept doing until they killed someone? Should that reflect on him?

In 100 years....historians will point to our open border as one of the 3-4 primary causes of the fall of the American empire.

• Banned
How many Jeb Bush Governor dinks have been arrested for DUI dozens of times and kept doing until they killed someone? Should that reflect on him?

Typical deflection....Jeb Bush isn't running the immigration enforcement agencies....Barry Soetoro is and he's subjecting us to tens of thousands of these ignorant peasants' culture-shock to register them to vote Rat. He's the one who should be deported back to Kenya where his black ass came from.

We had open borders long before President Obama became President. Also those types of crimes have been going on before President Obama took office. Now don't you worry because when Teddy " I was born in Canada " Cruz become President the open borders will be forgotten by you, and when one of those crimes happen under his watch you can bring up President Obama like so many partisan hacks will do...

Now before you puff your chest out and pound it by proclaiming you're Jane ( Or is it boy? ) the easiest solution is deport once, and the second time they are caught within the borders then deport them to Africa or Iraq, and let them try to get back here from there, and if they make it back then send them to Antarctica with just a tent and one match but no wood...

Typical deflection....Jeb Bush isn't running the immigration enforcement agencies....Barry Soetoro is and he's subjecting us to tens of thousands of these ignorant peasants' culture-shock to register them to vote Rat. He's the one who should be deported back to Kenya where his black ass came from.

Calm down, fake Marine.

• Banned
We had open borders long before President Obama became President. Also those types of crimes have been going on before President Obama took office. Now don't you worry because when Teddy " I was born in Canada " Cruz become President the open borders will be forgotten by you, and when one of the crimes happen under his watch you can bring up President Obama like so many partisan hacks will do...

Now before you puff your chest out and pound it by proclaiming you're Jane ( Or is it boy? ) the easiest solution is deport once, and the second time they are caught within the borders then deport them to Africa or Iraq, and let them try to get back here from there, and if they make it back then send them to Antarctica with just a tent and one match but no wood...

Homo "bruce" chimes in for Dear Leader's scumbag tactics to turn us into a 3rd world shithole after he flees to Hawaii. Homo "bruce" thinks illegals are interesting and sexy and he'd like to know some but he lives nowhere near the flood of human livestock most of us deal with every day. Homo "bruce" is a bubble boy or is it a bubble Jane?

We had open borders long before President Obama became President. Also those types of crimes have been going on before President Obama took office. Now don't you worry because when Teddy " I was born in Canada " Cruz become President the open borders will be forgotten by you, and when one of the crimes happen under his watch you can bring up President Obama like so many partisan hacks will do...

Homo "bruce" chimes in for Dear Leader's scumbag tactics to turn us into a 3rd world shithole after he flees to Hawaii. Homo "bruce" thinks illegals are interesting and sexy and he'd like to know some but he lives nowhere near the flood of human livestock most of us deal with every day. Homo "bruce" is a bubble boy or is it a bubble Jane?

Typical stupid response by you?

First off I am a Homo Sapien but if you're questioning my sexuality then I do apologize but I am a heterosexual and not a closet case like you...

Second, I actually outside live Houston, Texas, so tell me again how I do not know any illegals nor how I have never dealt with them seeing I grew up in Chicago, lived in Cali, and now live outside Houston because it amuses me how you know so little and yet claim to know so much.

Finally, because the illegal Prostitute charges you triple for a happy ending is not my fault. I know you wish you were not some hideous two ton piece of filth but reality is he is charging you cheaper than what they should be charging you.

Now I know you will write about how you're reporting me for the insults I wrote and claim to be the poor victim because let face it that is what trolls do, but let discuss the illegal alien issue and can you explain to me why George W. Bush was such a failure like President Obama is when it come to illegal immigration?

My bet is you will write another gay bashing response because of the fact you're a closet case, and then write about how you're a internet commando and with one Kung Fu kick at the screen I will be dead and then go back to your typical rant about how you're smarter than a Fifth Grader when in reality you flunk out of First Grade...

Now I will await for another wonderful response from you and remember Mr. Herbert it is illegal to be a pedophile...

In 100 years....historians will point to our open border as one of the 3-4 primary causes of the fall of the American empire.

The La Raza movement's stated goal is to drive anglos out of Kali, the southwest, and Texas...they're very open about it....even trying to get US kids in border schools to pledge allegiance to the mexican flag. Nobody is stopping them...they're being catered to by this hideously corrupt and deviant administration.

If the representatives of either party had any serious thoughts about stopping illegal immigration from Mexico, they have a very easy and effective solution available to them. Prosecute and imprison people who hire illegal aliens.

If the representatives of either party had any serious thoughts about stopping illegal immigration from Mexico, they have a very easy and effective solution available to them. Prosecute and imprison people who hire illegal aliens.
I agree 100%, if they were to prosecute and imprison people who hire them, including those that knowingly hire them for yard work or other tasks, the jobs would dry up and the filthy illegals would self deport. Would cost the country nothing. Well, there would be a rise in crime for a bit before the self deportation was complete but if the justice system were to put the disease infested illegal scum in hard labor camps for life, even the crimes would decrease.
its really rather simple. All its going to take is an American in the white house to lead the way.

Sheriff Joe raided dozens of businesses using illegals being paid cash under the table and was almost indicted by the Obozo crowd for it. Phoenix is a "sanctuary" city and refused to prosecute those employers Arapaio caught red-handed. e-verify has been disconnected since 2009 and ICE refuses to take detained illegals. Holder's DOJ went after everybody getting in the way of their agenda including those who tried to get somebody prosecuted for "fast and furious". The trade-off was that the Sinaloa drug and smuggling cartel is now operating without fear of prosecution in the southwest.

Sheriff Joe raided dozens of businesses using illegals being paid cash under the table and was almost indicted by the Obozo crowd for it. Phoenix is a "sanctuary" city and refused to prosecute those employers Arapaio caught red-handed. e-verify has been disconnected since 2009 and ICE refuses to take detained illegals. Holder's DOJ went after everybody getting in the way of their agenda including those who tried to get somebody prosecuted for "fast and furious". The trade-off was that the Sinaloa drug and smuggling cartel is now operating without fear of prosecution in the southwest.
There have never been any serious efforts to stop illegal hiring....by either party.

There have never been any serious efforts to stop illegal hiring....by either party.
true, but it can start with the AMERICAN consumers.
for instance, I have thrown companies off of my property when they bring in workers that speak only spanish, that is a clear indication that they are illegal. So far its been a roofing company, a tree company and a company that was going to pour a concrete pad for additional parking.
I even tell them up front that if they bring filthy illegals on my property they will be ordered to leave.

Forum List

Back