This needs to be posted and watched again, and again and again...

You need to be careful with these things.Nothing is always as it seems.I heard the Republicans explanation
as to why they voted against this bill.But that never makes the so called truth cable channel MSNBC.The Dems pulled some kind of move that the GOP didn't like and when they backed of the little Weiner went nuts.This is meant to make the Republicans look like scumbags but the whole story never makes it out there because the liberal controlled media wants the folks to hate the Republicans.

That is also incorrect. I do not in fact watch MSNBC, ever.

I've just watched a whole bunch of actual video footage I found on google, as well as looked at a variety of print media on the subject, all on the internet.

OH, and Jon Stewart of course.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDmKorWJn0[/ame]

Here read this:

9/11 health bill fails first test, Senate Republicans filibuster measure in 57-42 vote

The Republicans have specifically stated that they were filibustering the bill until they got their tax breaks for the rich.

You need to be careful with these things.Nothing is always as it seems.I heard the Republicans explanation
as to why they voted against this bill.But that never makes the so called truth cable channel MSNBC.The Dems pulled some kind of move that the GOP didn't like and when they backed of the little Weiner went nuts.This is meant to make the Republicans look like scumbags but the whole story never makes it out there because the liberal controlled media wants the folks to hate the Republicans.

Funny how that kind of stuff works....like all the Kerry flip flop on the War Appropriations bill thing.

Look at the responses from the right wing extremists. Not one good reason for Republicans doing this disgusting behavior. What do you get, insults and people making fun of Anthony Weiner. Tells you what kind of people these really are. "True American Patriots"! LOL!!!

The left NEVER get TIRED of using one "group" or another for their political GAMES, do they.

Look at the responses from the right wing extremists. Not one good reason for Republicans doing this disgusting behavior. What do you get, insults and people making fun of Anthony Weiner. Tells you what kind of people these really are. "True American Patriots"! LOL!!!

That and some vague references to things the Democrats may or may not have "stuck in the bill" without any actual examples.

That's fucking hilarious!!!

I wonder if he soiled himself?

Yeah, you're right, it's really FUCKING FUNNY, isn't it? It's all a big joke to you, isn't it?

Well done, sir, you've succeeded in showing everyone your true colors.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm smart enough to know self-righteous, phony-baloney grandstanding bullshit artists when I see them. And Weiner is the self-righteous king of 'em all apparently.

The left NEVER get TIRED of using one "group" or another for their political GAMES, do they.

The RIGHT are the ones who have using 9/11 as a political ploy for 8 years.

Hearing this from you is just fucking priceless.

This is just a bill to help 9/11 workers. That's it. They're not trying to use 9/11 as a reason to invade another country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4

...Until Republicans stop filibustering the 9/11 health bill.

They used 9/11 as a fucking political tool for 8 years now, to advance their agenda, and now they shamelessly are stopping this bill from going through.

This is absolutely disgusting.

That's fucking hilarious!!!

I wonder if he soiled himself?

At least he didn't start crying his eyes out like a little girl.

Nope, he just screached like a demented and unhinged loon.

I'm smart enough to know self-righteous, phony-baloney grandstanding bullshit artists when I see them. And Weiner is the self-righteous king of 'em all apparently.

Wow, you know, I've always thought that, even though you people have been using 9/11 for your political ends for 8 years, you all still actually cared about the 9/11 victims themselves.

Today, you sir have proved that to have been a faulty assumption.

Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

The RIGHT are the ones who have using 9/11 as a political ploy for 8 years.

Hearing this from you is just fucking priceless.

This is just a bill to help 9/11 workers. That's it. They're not trying to use 9/11 as a reason to invade another country.

Like you all give a shit. The 9/11 responders HAVE INSURNACE through their jobs. this is just another friggen ploy by you lefties to bludgeon people over the head with.
so NOW who is using 9/11...you and your fellow lefties.

That is also incorrect. I do not in fact watch MSNBC, ever.

I've just watched a whole bunch of actual video footage I found on google, as well as looked at a variety of print media on the subject, all on the internet.

OH, and Jon Stewart of course.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDmKorWJn0[/ame]

Here read this:

9/11 health bill fails first test, Senate Republicans filibuster measure in 57-42 vote

The Republicans have specifically stated that they were filibustering the bill until they got their tax breaks for the rich.

So he exploded because he doesn't like compromise. You see it as NO when it is actually a not yet. Maybe if the republicans weren't used to being told to shut up because we won..... And maybe if all these bills had been brought up in a timely manner. We'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks or so. By the way, ever get a paycheck signed by a poor man?

Like you all give a shit. The 9/11 responders HAVE INSURNACE through their jobs. this is just another friggen ploy by you lefties to bludgeon people over the head with.
so NOW who is using 9/11...you and your fellow lefties.

Do you just spout this crap out by reflex now? Watch the Jon Stewart piece and educate yourself.

And the thing about this is, if this exact same bill was proposed by Republicans you would be saying the exact opposite of what you're saying now.

I, on the other hand, would still support it. That's the difference between you and me, Stephanie. I'm human, you're apparently an unfeeling political robot.

Oh, and "Like I give a shit?", I FUCKING LIVE AND WORK IN MANHATTAN. If I had been able to get past the police blockade at west 4th street, I would have been one of those people. So, with all due respect, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back