This needs to be posted and watched again, and again and again...

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4[/ame]

...Until Republicans stop filibustering the 9/11 health bill.

They used 9/11 as a fucking political tool for 8 years now, to advance their agenda, and now they shamelessly are stopping this bill from going through.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Got to love how when this is mentioned, Right wing types just don't talk about it.

There is no filibuster in the House of Representatives. Democrats elected to "fast track" this bill, if it's the one I'm thinking of, which requires a 2/3 majority and not just a simple majority.

So Democrats could pass this if they did not choose to "fast track" the bill.

didn't the demonRats provide healtcare to ALL AMERICANS? once already?

You need to be careful with these things.Nothing is always as it seems.I heard the Republicans explanation
as to why they voted against this bill.But that never makes the so called truth cable channel MSNBC.The Dems pulled some kind of move that the GOP didn't like and when they backed of the little Weiner went nuts.This is meant to make the Republicans look like scumbags but the whole story never makes it out there because the liberal controlled media wants the folks to hate the Republicans.

You need to be careful with these things.Nothing is always as it seems.I heard the Republicans explanation
as to why they voted against this bill.But that never makes the so called truth cable channel MSNBC.The Dems pulled some kind of move that the GOP didn't like and when they backed of the little Weiner went nuts.This is meant to make the Republicans look like scumbags but the whole story never makes it out there because the liberal controlled media wants the folks to hate the Republicans.

Sssssshhhhhh lieturds never call names. didyaknowthat?

In my idea of what should be watched over and over, this is more of a winner the Weiner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKVyCV592Rg"]Shiny Sheldon[/ame]

What a silly little fucker. People must fuck with him just to watch him flip out, usually making himself look like like a spoiled liberal suckass that takes his ball home when he's challenged.

There is no filibuster in the House of Representatives. Democrats elected to "fast track" this bill, if it's the one I'm thinking of, which requires a 2/3 majority and not just a simple majority.

So Democrats could pass this if they did not choose to "fast track" the bill.

That is incorrect. Republican senators are in fact filibustering until they get everything they want, like tax breaks for the rich.

Forum List

Back