this nation, under Obama, shall have a new birth of regulations....

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Comrades,

Most exciting news today!

Papa Obama is bringing our progressive movement closer to a social utopia.

A gov't that exists by regulation alone, yes indeed. Elections, the people, legislative process etc are highly over-rated
and so...so bourgeois.
See: Gov't by Regulation:

Most people don’t remember Obamacare’s notorious Section 1233, which mandated government payments for end-of-life counseling. It aroused so much anxiety as a possible first slippery step on the road to state-mandated late-life rationing that the Senate never included it in the final health-care law.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D.,Ore.), author of Section 1233, was delighted. “Mr. Blumenauer’s office celebrated ‘a quiet victory,’ but urged supporters not to crow about it,” reports the New York Times. Deathly quiet. In early November, his office sent an e-mail plea to supporters: “We would ask that you not broadcast this accomplishment out to any of your lists . . . e-mails can too easily be forwarded.” They had been lucky that “thus far, it seems that no press or blogs have discovered it. . . . The longer this regulation goes unnoticed, the better our chances of keeping it.”

So much for Democratic transparency — and for their repeated claim that the more people learn what is in the health-care law, the more they will like it. Turns out ignorance is the Democrats’ best hope.

Whereas Lincoln brought these words,
"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
so as to remind us that those who died in the Civil war did not die in vain

Papa Obama has done the same for the 111th Congress by bringing a new progressive approach to gov't, he will not let their defeat go down in vain
"..this nation, under Obama, shall have a new birth of regulations and that government of the regulations, by the regulations, for the regulations, shall not perish from the earth"

Also, this helps accommodate our transition between the capitalist class society and the classless society, so well.

If I may be as bold to paraphrase the lovey and gracious Michelle Obama,

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like Progressivism is finally making a comeback

The glory days are just ahead of us

Last edited:
DEATH PANELS...

Obama wants to kill my baby!

DEATH PANELS...

Obama wants to kill my baby!

Knowing you, he is probably the father
(or least you wish he was)
:eusa_whistle:

Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others....

Indeed CDC:Abortion Kills More Blacks Than 7 Leading Causes of Death Combined. How many votes would that have been?

Abortion killed at least 203,991 blacks in the 36 states and two cities (New York City and the District of Columbia) that reported abortions by race, according to the CDC. During that year, according to the CDC, a total of 198,385 blacks nationwide died from heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and chronic lower respiratory diseases combined.

Of course this number falls short since all districts do not report abortions by race. - we wonder why?

(California, Florida, Illinois and the rest of New York state outside of New York City do not report by race)

Comrades,

A gov't that exists by regulation alone, yes indeed. Elections, the people, legislative process etc are highly over-rated and so...so bourgeois.

Most people don’t remember Obamacare’s notorious Section 1233, which mandated government payments for end-of-life counseling. It aroused so much anxiety as a possible first slippery step on the road to state-mandated late-life rationing that the Senate never included it in the final health-care law.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D.,Ore.), author of Section 1233, was delighted. “Mr. Blumenauer’s office celebrated ‘a quiet victory,’ but urged supporters not to crow about it,” reports the New York Times. Deathly quiet. In early November, his office sent an e-mail plea to supporters: “We would ask that you not broadcast this accomplishment out to any of your lists . . . e-mails can too easily be forwarded.” They had been lucky that “thus far, it seems that no press or blogs have discovered it. . . . The longer this regulation goes unnoticed, the better our chances of keeping it.”

So much for Democratic transparency — and for their repeated claim that the more people learn what is in the health-care law, the more they will like it. Turns out ignorance is the Democrats’ best hope.
"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Papa Obama has done the same for the 111th Congress by bringing a new progressive approach to gov't, he will not let their defeat go down in vain
"..this nation, under Obama, shall have a new birth of regulations and that government of the regulations, by the regulations, for the regulations, shall not perish from the earth"

Also, this helps accommodate our transition between the capitalist class society and the classless society, so well.

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like Progressivism is finally making a comeback

LINCOLN_OBAMA.jpg

(IMAGE Courtesy EIB )

Comrades,

A gov't that exists by regulation alone, yes indeed. Elections, the people, legislative process etc are highly over-rated and so...so bourgeois.

LINCOLN_OBAMA.jpg

(IMAGE Courtesy EIB )

Yes, just part of the non-bias coverage of the MSM
:lol:

Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others....
Indeed CDC:Abortion Kills More Blacks Than 7 Leading Causes of Death Combined. How many votes would that have been?
Abortion killed at least 203,991 blacks in the 36 states and two cities (New York City and the District of Columbia) that reported abortions by race, according to the CDC. During that year, according to the CDC, a total of 198,385 blacks nationwide died from heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and chronic lower respiratory diseases combined.
Of course this number falls short since all districts do not report abortions by race. - we wonder why?
(California, Florida, Illinois and the rest of New York state outside of New York City do not report by race)

Cool......Obama is responsible for abortion now

How much effort did the Republicans make to repeal it when they were in power for six years?

How much effort did the Republicans make to repeal it when they were in power for six years?

What part of

"Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others...."

says PapaObama is responsible for abortion now?

Oh, I understand.

You must be nervous because your secret love affair with Papa Obama is now in the open.

Don't be afraid (but do keep any blue dresses you have- just in case)

Abortion has been legal for 35 years and the republicans have done nothing to change it. It is also legal through most of the world. Neither Obama or the republicans will have an impact

Done deal

Um no its not asshole, it the law of this land and many others.

A women is allowed to decide what takes place inside her body.

You fucking idiots think you are more moral by taking the choice away from a woman to decide what happens inside her own body?

Your not,

Abortion will NEVER again be illegal so fuck off.

You do not get to command people what they can have inside their bodies.

There bodies aer NOT your legal territory.

GET IT

Comrades,

A gov't that exists by regulation alone, yes indeed. Elections, the people, legislative process etc are highly over-rated
and so...so bourgeois.

csb1.jpg

You fucking idiots think you are more moral by taking the choice away from a woman to decide what happens inside her own body?

Your not,

GET IT
There bodies ar NOT your legal territory.

It didnt stop the health care law. Hypocritical to say the least.

What part of

"Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others...."

says PapaObama is responsible for abortion now?

Oh, I understand.

You must be nervous because your secret love affair with Papa Obama is now in the open.

Don't be afraid (but do keep any blue dresses you have- just in case)

You are a complete fucking idiot

Your not,

GET IT

You dont even know what you are babbling about toby

Your not,

GET IT

You dont even know what you are babbling about toby

Your response is a direct reflection to the lack of depth in your thinking.

Abortion, I am in Brazil, Abortion is illegal here, some backyard stuff, not enough to be a concern, just chalk up this atrocity to being equal to the atrocity of women who are permanently damaged, physically, biologically, and mentally by this violent medical procedure that destroys a human baby.

So, here in Brazil I took the family out for a little food, Pastels, a type of pastry filled with meat or cheese or shrimp. The place is ran by a very nice Chinese couple, as my Portuguese is bad my wife translated for me.

The question put forth was do you prefer Brazil or China, the easy answer came as, "The governor of the state we lived in killed our daughter."

That is what abortion does for society, forced abortion dictated by a Communist Governor, criteria, it was a girl, not a boy.

Thank god we set the example on the right way to pull a baby out of its life support system. Do they still use a vacuum with a heavy douche of salt to kill the pesky little brats or is there a new "medical" procedure.

Last edited:
Eliminating innocent human life is murder.
Abortion eliminates innocent human life.
Therefore, abortion is murder.

You are a monster if you support it.

Welcome to Logic 101.

Forum List

Back