This Nation Is An Illegitimate Bastard...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I’ve seen a number of folks calling for the repeal of the 2nd amendment... calling it “outmoded,” among other things…

and I’ve seen where several folks base this judgment on the fact that the Founding Fathers were slave-holders, and therefore not fit to have written laws under which we now live...

it just struck me that, by that same logic, the entire Bill of Rights, as well as the Constitution itself, should be repealed, since they all were written by the same people who wrote the 2nd Amendment...

and, continuing with that same logic, the United States itself is therefore illegitimate...

btw... ironically, I ‘spect these same folks are part of the crowd that trash-talks the folks who’ve proposed states’ secession...

Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Rachel Davino, 29
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Dawn Hocksprung, 47
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Lauren Rousseau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Rachel Davino, 29
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Dawn Hocksprung, 47
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Lauren Rousseau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/267818-dumbfuckism-on-full-display-here.html

I wonder what the Founding Fathers would have written into law if they had cowards and nutjobs running into colonial era school houses and executing children with their mustkets and bayonets?

I wonder what the Founding Fathers would have written into law if they had cowards and nutjobs running into colonial era school houses and executing children with their mustkets and bayonets?

I imagine that if James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were somehow able to magically appear before you, they'd take turns trying to bitch-slap the dumbfuckism outta you...

What, you don't think Murder happened in Colonial Era America?

The "cowards and nut jobs" were met with Muskets and Bayonets of the local populace.

The second amendment was put into place to keep our government in check. Not so much common defense.

Yea because all of you lunatics with assault weapons would be able to stand up to the greatest military in the world. Lol!!! Ask Rober e Lee how that worked out. What about the whiskey rebellion? Washington, a founding father, put a stop to that shit right away. Let's say 200 years from now the military invents a laser gun that vaporizes someone with one shot. Should the average citizen be able to own it?

The second amendment was put into place to keep our government in check. Not so much common defense.

Yea because all of you lunatics with assault weapons would be able to stand up to the greatest military in the world. Lol!!! Ask Rober e Lee how that worked out. What about the whiskey rebellion? Washington, a founding father, put a stop to that shit right away. Let's say 200 years from now the military invents a laser gun that vaporizes someone with one shot. Should the average citizen be able to own it?

underequipped and against all odds, Robert E. Lee & Co very nearly pulled it off...

a nation of gun owners guarantees that the federal government will be kept in check... which is what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they added the 2nd amendment...

from the sound of it, you would deny your progeny the ability to take on the roll of resistance fighters against a tyrannical government...

Last edited:
I would be on the side of people like Washington who put down a rebellion against those who did not want to follow the laws of the federal government .

underequipped and against all odds, Robert E. Lee & Co very nearly pulled it off...

a nation of gun owners guarantees that the federal government will be kept in check... which is what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they added the 2nd amendment...

from the sound of it, you would deny your progeny the ability to take on the roll of resistance fighters against a tyrannical government...

That's your interpretation. People often overlook the term "well regulated militia", the term "regulated" being the most important. Look I do not care if you have hand guns or shot guns, but there is no need for people to have AK-47s or AR15s.

Yes...but they didn't....did they?

And, 600,000 people had to die and half the country was laid waste because of their secessionist fantasies.

I would be on the side of people like Washington who put down a rebellion against those who did not want to follow the laws of the federal government .

Yep, your the type to lay down when a government starts taking the rights you've been guaranteed. They just have to have the best interest of the people at heart, right? One of Maobamas good buddies Bill Ayers advocated killing 10% (25 million) of the US population to advance his vision of utopia, if you are stupid enough to think there aren't more out there like him, well your just pathetic.

Well Jefferson did believe in tearing up the constitution every 20 years and allowing each generation to determine their political destiny... But that would actually require knowledge of history which most of the people who cite "the founding fathers" in conversation have very little notion of.

I’ve seen a number of folks calling for the repeal of the 2nd amendment... calling it “outmoded,” among other things…

and I’ve seen where several folks base this judgment on the fact that the Founding Fathers were slave-holders, and therefore not fit to have written laws under which we now live...

it just struck me that, by that same logic, the entire Bill of Rights, as well as the Constitution itself, should be repealed, since they all were written by the same people who wrote the 2nd Amendment...

and, continuing with that same logic, the United States itself is therefore illegitimate...

btw... ironically, I ‘spect these same folks are part of the crowd that trash-talks the folks who’ve proposed states’ secession...

Consider instead that the United States and the Constitution are the culmination of centuries of Anglo-American judicial tradition dating back to the Magna Carta – in which case we have the finest of pedigrees.

And the concept of the right to self-defense and the right to take up arms in defense of that right is well-established in English common law.

There’s little about the Constitution that is ‘new’ or ‘original,’ its genius is in how it’s organized, taking the best from many different political and legal philosophies, and codifying that into a working legal document designed to protect our civil liberties and ensure government is as limited as possible.

That's your interpretation. People often overlook the term "well regulated militia", the term "regulated" being the most important. Look I do not care if you have hand guns or shot guns, but there is no need for people to have AK-47s or AR15s.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4pZwy0rV0]Randy Newman - Mr Sheep - YouTube[/ame]

they would call them Mohawks and that is one reason for the 2nd amendment

Forum List

Back