THIS must end in America!

Well I'm one of the "there's a reason they call them pigs" ppl.

But I'm also leery of knee-jerk reactions to partial information.

Careful. Some cop could read that and charge you with wandering on the internet with intent to buy drugs.

The police, as their name implies, enforce the political will. They have nothing to do with the Law.

The police, as their name implies, enforce the political will. They have nothing to do with the Law.

The police, absent an order or warrant, have everything to with selective enforcement of the law. If not specifically directed to a specific person, they may use complete discretion in enforcement of the most common laws, mostly traffic. That's what they do MOST of the time. Decide who gets a fine and who doesn't.

The police, absent an order or warrant, have everything to with selective enforcement of the law. If not specifically directed to a specific person, they may use complete discretion in enforcement of the most common laws, mostly traffic. That's what they do MOST of the time. Decide who gets a fine and who doesn't.

Just consider me a religious nut.

The Word of God is the Law. There is no other Law. To call the product of our own will Law, is to verbally equate God's Word and our own will. The product of our own will is the politic. Too call it Law is an act of idolatry.

Forum List

Back