This must be my lucky week.

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
I won a radio contest for my tattoo. Prize was a $100 gift card to get another tattoo (which I don't even want and will gift to someone).

Today I won a $100 gift card from the university for participating in a survey of off campus students.

Maybe I should go pick up some lottery tickets.

I won a radio contest for my tattoo. Prize was a $100 gift card to get another tattoo (which I don't even want and will gift to someone).

Today I won a $100 gift card from the university for participating in a survey of off campus students.

Psst! Over here. You are one lucky guy today. Have I got a deal for you. Just send me an advance payment of $200 and I can get you in on the bottom floor of a new, exclusive ocean front resort we will be building in Arizona. Don't wait, contact me before this deal disappears!

You should invest your money in the government. It's a huge growth industry.

Don't forget to pay your taxes on these winnings....;)

If this thread isn't the perfect example of why we need to have a windfall profits tax, I don't know what is :eusa_snooty:

Pics please! :razz:

I don't like the idea of inked skin ... but I love the artwork in them.

I posted this a while ago, but here you go.

Attachments

• $tattoo2.jpg
    $tattoo2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 65
Here's one of many many renditions:
MB_eastern_dragon.jpg

They are always depicted as winding serpents, usually in the sky with clouds, different colors for different clans (if I remember correctly). The most common pose is in the sign of infinity or eating it's own tail. ;)

I use to be a huge dragon fanatic.

Strangely, the dragons of the East didn't have wings.

They were serpents, not birds. They represent wisdom, being the old gods of Eastern cultures. Tigers, on the other hand, represent strength.

Very nice. Tats are expensive anymore. $100 wouldn't get much I'm afraid.

One reason I won't use the gift card. The other reason being I don't want another tattoo, at least not right now. And I'm not going to rush to pick one out just because I have a $100 gift certificate. Last time I rushed, I ended up with something I didn't like, which later I covered up with the tattoo you see now. Cost me $250, but it was worth it.

Forum List

Back