RM30910567_wa.jpg

A1_WA.jpg

photo_wa.jpg

DSC_4962_wa.jpg

RM30910798_wa.jpg

RM30909257_Wa.jpg

I never thought it snowed in Israel?

Those are beautiful pictures.

In Jerusalem it snowed in many winters, because of the height. in the Golan as well; in fact, most of Israel has snow today, accept some parts of the Negev (Be'er Sheva and the areas near).

Last time it had snowed in my hometown, I was 10. It was the only time I saw snow in where I lived, So I was allowed to stay home like many of the other kids, it was a one-in-a-lifetime experience seeing the southern desert all white.:D

Last edited:
Nice pics. Here in Montreal, it snowed 50 cm in one day. IT was pretty brutal !

Sure thing:D Next week it will be warmer. Now it's just cold...
Laie_15.gif
It's cold here to in Long Beach.

Last night, the temp got all the way down to 55 degrees! :frown:

Yikes!
sCo_blink.gif

Here it's 0 degrees in Jerusalem and in Mitpe Ramon, and we complain of the cold:lol: The problem is not the cold though, but the damages because of the floods. The rain was so drastic and it all happened so fast that in less than 2-3 hours entire cities in Israel were all covered up with water. Especially in the north. We're not used to dealing with those kinda things.

I've been to ISrael many many time but only once in the winter. It would be so weird to see snow on the ground there !

Be safe !

Here it's 0 degrees in Jerusalem and in Mitpe Ramon, and we complain of the cold:lol: The problem is not the cold though, but the damages because of the floods. The rain was so drastic and it all happened so fast that in less than 2-3 hours entire cities in Israel were all covered up with water. Especially in the north. We're not used to dealing with those kinda things.
I used to live with a girl from Fargo, North Dakota. I told her brother one time, "Man, it's cold right now!" He goes, "How cold is it?" I said, "It's about 50 degrees." And he screams, "50 degrees! If it's 50 degrees in North Dakota, we're out riding motorcycles! Dude, that's not cold!"

Forum List

Back