This mindset is racist to me, is racist to you?

Are white men better than blacks?

Yes.

The races cannot live together because blacks will never, by their own efforts, sustain a lifestyle equal to ours. They don't have the brains or the discipline. So they'll always need welfare, AA, government jobs, private sector jobs where we look the other way on their lack of ability, and so on.

This is utter BS.Blacks have surpassed your lifestyle in many ways

The alternative is we cut them loose, and they live in dire poverty. Then they attack us.

Mind you some of them do.But the majority dont.

Bottom line is that life with blacks requires whites to make a sacrifice one way or the other.

Leave us the hell alone.

It's time to start thinking of new approaches.

And what would those new approaches be?

Whites keep having these wars because of greed they will soon disappear from the face of this earth.

I had an interesting conversation with a Black conservative who is trying to expand the diversity in our local Republican party. She claims that when she speaks to her family and friends about their values, they are all in agreement with the right. They vote D, because that's what they've been brainwashed into doing.

I am hopeful that successful minorities will join the Republican party in the near future. Poor people of all colors will always vote for the party that offers the most free shit, but successful, taxpaying Americans should know that the Dems don't give a rat's ass about them - regardless of their skin color.

Last edited:
Oh goodie...another I'm sure glad I'm a NAZI post.

Just what this place needs.

I had an interesting conversation with a Black conservative who is trying to expand the diversity in our local Republican party. She claims that when she speaks to her family and friends about their values, they are all in agreement with the right. They vote D, because that's what they've been brainwashed into doing.

I am hopeful that successful minorities will join the Republican party in the near future. Poor people of all colors will always vote for the party that offers the most free shit, but successful, taxpaying Americans should know that the Dems don't give a rat's ass about them - regardless of their skin color.

There are so many distinguished, smart, capable, insightful black people who should be the role models for the black community. Ditto the Hispanics and all other disadvantaged groups. But because these people are mostly classical liberals/aka modern American conservatives, they are attacked mercilessly, called a discredit to their race, Uncle Toms, sell outs, and worse. Young people see that and see that the media fawns all over the Al Sharptons, the Jesse Jacksons, the Maxine Waters and their ilk. So they choose the side that their bread seems to be buttered on and get stuck on that government plantation.

The M.O. seems to be to knock them down for embracing conservative perspectives or values until you have them voting D in perpetuity. Throwing them just enough bones to make them think they're getting something but withholding anything that would help them to actually prosper is how those in power continue to increase their power, prestige, influence, and personal fortunes.

Blacks need welfare, affirmative action, gov't assistance, hiring quotas.

As a white guy growing up in the inner city, I was taught that pitying blacks because they're black is immoral. I think my parents got it right.

Sounds to me a lot like the mindset some slaveowners had, that blacks need to be owned as slaves because they can't handle freedom or living on their own/independence.

Edit: title should be is IT racist to you?

I've heard it said that the federal government is the "new plantation"...

which, for the last couple of generations, has handed out meager benefits to a downtrodden class of people, who've as a result become locked into a dependency upon these handouts to barely get along in life... and in the process have largely lost the initiative to break out of the endemic cycle of poverty...

in return, these unfortunate folks can be depended upon to turn out in droves at election time to cast their ballots for the candidates who will most likely keep those meager benefits coming... thus perpetuating their serfdom on the new plantation...

can anybody challenge this assessment...?

No, I think you summed it up in a lot fewer words than I did. (But then nobody has ever accused me of being a woman of few words. :))

Forum List

Back