This might go in home improvement lol - but whatev...

K

KLSuddeth

It is 10 till 6 am here. I just got home about an hour ago from the new house. I was cleaning, painting, cleaning, shelfpapering, cleaning - did I mention cleaning? Im exhausted and I need to go back YET AGAIN tomorrow.

My rant besides one of exhaustion, is how the hell can people live so gross? This is a nice house, but the previous people were so damn nasty that its unreal. I have worked nearly daily in one bathroom - Im not done yet - just cleaning! Well I didnt clean much tonite/today....I painted the cabinets in there mostly and exchanged out the ugly ass cabinet hardware.

boo.

The owner is so impressed with what Ive done he's giving us discount upon discount - so that is good.

but damn Im tired!

need ----->:cof:

Im friggin covered in paint. how the hell does one paint without that happening? grrr.

Oh also when I got there yesterday the workmen that are installiing a french drain and fixing the flooring in what is to be my office (laying new tile-yay) had left every door unlocked and windows open. The worst part is the windows being opened....for those of you that dont know, Dallas has been Noah's Ark-ing it lately. so yeah - raining in the house.

Some people really deserve me going postal on them.
You know that these workmen have to be wondering what kind of bitch I am - to be giving them the what for like I do....lol.
Oh well. They should do shit right or get the hell out of the way and I'll just do it my own damn self!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Not surprising! I don't think most people are even aware of what they leave behind when they move out of a home. Too bad you are the one cleaning itup though. Good luck to both you,DK,and the family in the new home!:)

Id rather clean it than have a service - I bleach walls and such. I KNOW ive gotten the yuck out - I dont trust others to do as good of a job as me.
(KLSuddeth = big time control/clean freak) lol

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I dont trust others to do as good of a job as me.
(KLSuddeth = big time control/clean freak) lol

now who would have thought that YOU would be a control freak. :rolleyes: :p:

listen here MR DK Man- watch it before you get SERVED!

Forum List

Back