This Mexican's looking at me...

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
"This Mexican's looking at me, I'm gonna walk away. Ok, he's following me. I'm gonna hide behind this dumpster. <click>"

Assuming that's the audio, imagine that Trayvon is a kid who is just defending himself. Did Zimmerman commit a crime?

There s no way that Zimmerman could have kept up with that kid if he would have actually felt threatened, he would have been sitting in Daddy's current girlfriend's condo watching basketball eating his skittles before Zimmerman could have returned to his truck. Trayvon wanted a fight to ad to his street cred with his little 16 year old sperm catcher of the week.

There s no way that Zimmerman could have kept up with that kid if he would have actually felt threatened, he would have been sitting in Daddy's current girlfriend's condo watching basketball eating his skittles before Zimmerman could have returned to his truck. Trayvon wanted a fight to ad to his street cred with his little 16 year old sperm catcher of the week.

Why was Zimmermen following him with a gun in the first place ? He was just a kid walking with a tea and candy. If he was so suspicious why didn't he just report it to the police? That is what the jury will want to know.

Why was Zimmermen following him with a gun in the first place ? He was just a kid walking with a tea and candy. If he was so suspicious why didn't he just report it to the police? That is what the jury will want to know.

He did, but the police didn't get there fast enough for him.

But the act of following..was that the role of a Neighborhood Watch person? And being armed at the time? Thanks for your answer.

But the act of following..was that the role of a Neighborhood Watch person? And being armed at the time? Thanks for your answer.

Not in my opinion, but Zimmerman claims Martin jumped HIM.

Which may very well be true. I just wonder if that was bound to happen when someone is following you..The person turns and jumps him.

If a person thinks he about to be mugged, perhaps the "fight or flight" response kicks in and the thought of getting the surprise attack weighs in. Just a thought.

Which may very well be true. I just wonder if that was bound to happen when someone is following you..The person turns and jumps him.

If a person thinks he about to be mugged, perhaps the "fight or flight" response kicks in and the thought of getting the surprise attack weighs in. Just a thought.

REALLY????? Would that be your first reaction? Why doesn't Zimmerman have the right to walk through his own neighborhood without some 6'-3" asshole visitor to that neighborhood, suckerpunching him,straddling him on the ground and essentially trying to kill him or at the very least cause him severe bodily harm? Sorry, can't buy the bending over backwards to come up with an excuse for that gangsta wannabe prick, he was a visitor to that neighborhood that had been riddled with crime perpetrated by other pricks dressed in exactly the same way. It doesn't do a bit of good to call the police if they can't find the prick to question him, Zimmerman was well within his rights as a resident to walk throughout his neighborhood without being attacked by Martin. That idiot would be alive today if he would have run to his daddy's girlfriends house and called the police from there......... what was he doing attacking Zimmerman? I'm sure the 911 operator wouldn't have recommended that either.

By the way, there are plenty of neighborhoods in America that my caucasian ass would be killed or beaten and robbed just because of the color of my skin, that is a fact, I try to stay out of those shit holes.

And if he was following him, how can he use the ""stand your gound" rule as a defense?

REALLY????? Would that be your first reaction? Why doesn't Zimmerman have the right to walk through his own neighborhood without some 6'-3" asshole visitor to that neighborhood, suckerpunching him,straddling him on the ground and essentially trying to kill him or at the very least cause him severe bodily harm? Sorry, can't buy the bending over backwards to come up with an excuse for that gangsta wannabe prick, he was a visitor to that neighborhood that had been riddled with crime perpetrated by other pricks dressed in exactly the same way. It doesn't do a bit of good to call the police if they can't find the prick to question him, Zimmerman was well within his rights as a resident to walk throughout his neighborhood without being attacked by Martin. That idiot would be alive today if he would have run to his daddy's girlfriends house and called the police from there......... what was he doing attacking Zimmerman? I'm sure the 911 operator wouldn't have recommended that either.

By the way, there are plenty of neighborhoods in America that my caucasian ass would be killed or beaten and robbed just because of the color of my skin, that is a fact, I try to stay out of those shit holes.

I love it when liberals deny that and claim they will walk through ANY neighborhood at night without fear. Best lie they tell, imho.

Because he said "they" are always getting away with it. Who are "they"? Maybe Corey will want to know the answer to that.

"This Mexican's looking at me, I'm gonna walk away. Ok, he's following me. I'm gonna hide behind this dumpster. <click>"

Assuming that's the audio, imagine that Trayvon is a kid who is just defending himself. Did Zimmerman commit a crime?

Even in this totally made up scenario, we still don't know. If Martin never came out from behind the dumpster and GZ shot him there then yes. We still don't know.

Because he said "they" are always getting away with it. Who are "they"? Maybe Corey will want to know the answer to that.

The thieves of course. He made no reference to race until 911 asked him about it.

I live in a very nice suburb of Houston, Texas...... very low crime stats, mostly committed by outsiders looking for opportunities in decent neighborhoods. Last year, after arriving home from work, I was sitting at my computer......probably posting on USMessage Board.......it was 2:30 am. I heard a number of shots, what sounded like someone emptying a clip of 9mm shells. I turned out my lights and opened my window to listen. I heard......"Hey, come back here, I'll shoot!"........ I called 911. I watched outside, even stood on my front porch with my 9mm. When the sheriff showed up, he stopped when I waved him down from my driveway. I told him I had made the 911 call, he said many had, including the guy who found someone trying to come into his house. He said he thought he had hit the guy (3 houses down)when he shot at him ............ the sheriff asked me if I had seen any suspicious people wearing a dark gray hooded sweatshirt. I said no and asked why anyone would be wearing a hooded sweatshirt, it was 80 degrees that night.......he said that was a standard M O for criminals today, the hood hides their identity.

The point? Zimmerman had a right to be suspicious of someone that chooses to dress in a suspicious way. Martin had the right to emulate criminals, low lives and rap assholes by wearing a "hoodie" but it comes with consequence like many other things. A caucasian that shaves his head and chooses to wear swastika tattoos has a right to do so but he will be profiled by most people, that is a fact......... that is the real world.

Last edited:
I live in a very nice suburb of Houston, Texas...... very low crime stats, mostly committed by outsiders looking for opportunities in decent neighborhoods. Last year, after arriving home from work, I was sitting at my computer......probably posting on USMessage Board.......it was 2:30 am. I heard a number of shots, what sounded like someone emptying a clip of 9mm shells. I turned out my lights and opened my window to listen. I heard......"Hey, come back here, I'll shoot!"........ I called 911. I watched outside, even stood on my front porch with my 9mm. When the sheriff showed up, he stopped when I waved him down from my driveway. I told him I had made the 911 call, he said many had, including the guy who found someone trying to come into his house. He said he thought he had hit the guy (3 houses down)when he shot at him ............ the sheriff asked me if I had seen any suspicious people wearing a dark gray hooded sweatshirt. I said no and asked why anyone would be wearing a hooded sweatshirt, it was 80 degrees that night.......he said that was a standard M O for criminals today, the hood hides their identity.

The point? Zimmerman had a right to be suspicious of someone that chooses to dress in a suspicious way. Martin had the right to immolate criminals, low lives and rap assholes by wearing a "hoodie" but it comes with consequence like many other things. A caucasian that shaves his head and chooses to wear swastika tattoos has a right to do so but he will be profiled by most people, that is a fact......... that is the real world.

I agree with you on all of this. But I must add that it was cool enough at that time in February to justify the wearing of a hooded sweatshirt.

The point? Zimmerman had a right to be suspicious of someone that chooses to dress in a suspicious way. Martin had the right to emulate criminals, low lives and rap assholes by wearing a "hoodie" but it comes with consequence like many other things. A caucasian that shaves his head and chooses to wear swastika tattoos has a right to do so but he will be profiled by most people, that is a fact......... that is the real world.

Then the question is, should he have followed him? Or just report it to the police? That could be part of the question the jury may have to answer.

Unless you only have half a brain, you know that somebody doesnt just wander into a gated community with candy and a slurpee. Are you fucking kidding? Teenagers do lots of stupid things for even stupider reasons and in this case, he got his ass capped.

Forum List

Back