This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

You sure do seem certain. You must have a track record of making accurate predictions.
Sort of like yours when you predicted he wouldn't run? Or he was finished after his McCain remark? Or after his run-in with Megyn Kelly? You predict his demise almost on a daily basis, yet he's still here and he's still beating all other candidates. What is it that you're missing (besides a brain)?

He has a brain.

He just does not understand the American conservative. If he did, he would realize why the Republican establishment is constantly plotting against Trump, and constantly failing!!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

You sure do seem certain. You must have a track record of making accurate predictions.
Sort of like yours when you predicted he wouldn't run? Or he was finished after his McCain remark? Or after his run-in with Megyn Kelly? You predict his demise almost on a daily basis, yet he's still here and he's still beating all other candidates. What is it that you're missing (besides a brain)?

He has a brain.

He just does not understand the American conservative. If he did, he would realize why the Republican establishment is constantly plotting against Trump, and constantly failing!!

Yes. The average American conservative is very complex. Just look at SJ here. He's so deep......it's a wonder he can see daylight.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

He has a brain.

Yes. The average American conservative is very complex. Just look at SJ here. He's so deep......it's a wonder he can see daylight.

I did not say that.

I said you do not understand the American conservative. I did not say they were deep and complex, nor did I say that they were shallow and simple.

P.S. Maybe it is a good thing you do not understand.

He has a brain.

I did not say that.

I said you do not understand the American conservative. I did not say they were deep and complex, nor did I say that they were shallow and simple.

P.S. Maybe it is a good thing you do not understand.

Of course I understand the American conservative. I absolutely understand the American conservative.

"This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination"

It will also lose him the GE, if he were to be the nominee – which won't be the case.
Are you saying the majority of Americans WANT 200,000 unvetted Syrians coming into this country?

I am saying that the majority of Americans don't start off the presumptions that Syrians are rapists.
Is your name C_Clayton_Jones?

Should I type my name more slowly for you?

It's nice to see that Trump still doesn't understand the powers of the Office of the Presidency.

Um...the powers that have limited Obama how?

Hmmm lets see- among the many things that President Obama has not been able to accomplish because of the limitations of his office- a single payer health system,
Says the guy who loves the communist dictator posing as president now.

How is Trump going to be the next president if Obama is a Communist dictator?

Who was the last Communist dictator who left office after the next election?

You really are a moron.
We'll have to wait and see if he leaves office. I'm sure he's gonna try some kind of false flag stunt but since this is the U.S. and not a third world shithole (yet), he will not likely succeed. Stupid sycophants like you will go along with anything he tries though, that I'm sure of.

LOL......and when Obama leaves office like every other President before him.....you will suddenly forget your dire predictions.....like your type always does.

"The End of the World is next Friday!"

It will also lose him the GE, if he were to be the nominee – which won't be the case.
Are you saying the majority of Americans WANT 200,000 unvetted Syrians coming into this country?

I am saying that the majority of Americans don't start off the presumptions that Syrians are rapists.

No, you should go sit in the corner and wait until I address you instead of answering somebody else's question, lonely boy.

No, you should go sit in the corner and wait until I address you instead of answering somebody else's question, lonely boy.

Silly rabbit.

Thinking you are having a private conversation here on the boards.

What, you don't think Stephanie has a 6th grade education? lol

Stephanie:

CQvAZ-xUsAAXX9h.jpg

Forum List

Back