This message board is infected with a very malicious spyware program

How can I run Malwarebytes when I can't even bring up my browser to download it, eh dingbat? Government is supposed to protect you from predators, ie, people that want to assault you or your property. Damaging someone's computer is no different in nature than setting their house on fire. If government can do the most basic function we create it to do, then why have it?
You could have bought the CD for $10.

CompUSA.com | 8082995 | Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software

You want me to go to a website to purchase it, which means it would come by mail. I just told you I need my machines up and running ASAP, not a week from now. I can't work if I can't use my laptops.

Go download roguekiller and run it.

Download RogueKiller free | Kioskea.net

Use another computer download it onto a flashdrive, put it into your bad computer. move it to the desktop run it. just keep closing the popup windows from the malware.

I don't believe this site is infected with anything, nor did it give anyone a virus. My guess is, your getting it from somewhere else, not here.

Sorry Dan, something weird is going on here.

For about a week when I would login here, my computer would let me know it had just fended off an attack. It didn't happen every time I logged in, just some of the time.

And it only happened on this website.

I don't believe this site is infected with anything, nor did it give anyone a virus. My guess is, your getting it from somewhere else, not here.

For about a week when I would login here, my computer would let me know it had just fended off an attack. It didn't happen every time I logged in, just some of the time.

Yup. Like you said, not all the time, but only here is when it happened.

Hmm, I am not surprised.

I doubt it. Aside from internal company sites, this is the only site I visited with one of my company computers. I only used it to peruse this website because my other computer was totally disabled.

I have no idea.

I do know that another forum I frequent on a rare occasion has recently been deemed an attack site. Admin says the problem is fixed.

Maybe its a new thing.

You want me to go to a website to purchase it, which means it would come by mail. I just told you I need my machines up and running ASAP, not a week from now. I can't work if I can't use my laptops.
If you have access to the Geek Squad, you have access to Best Buy....you could have bought it there. :lol:

Why don't you try being a human being for once and try to help the guy out rather than just laugh at him? Seriously,you're a very hateful & soul-less person. You gots some very bad Karma set to come back around on you. Try finding your humanity. You've clearly lost it. And God can help with you that. Good luck & God bless. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back