This means WAR! Austrailia insults Republicans

He's a goober lib.. what else is he going to say??? You leftists are pathetic when you have to drag out another country's DEPUTY PM who touts the same ideology as yourselves as tho his words are suppose to hold some kind of meaning??

Treasurer Wayne Swan linked to Democrat charity donation

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

TREASURER Wayne Swan, who today said US Republicans are economic "crazies", has been linked to a Government gift of $550,000 to a foundation run by former US President, Democrat Bill Clinton.
Too bad FACTS always have a way of slamming the liberal propaganda machine.. I love the internet, don't you?! :)

I agree

Who the hell does this goober think he is?

Insulting our proud Republican Party and our patriotic Tea Party movement

Swooosh ----> Right over your pointy head.. No one gives a shit what he said.. that's whats so laughable.. that is except the Liberal Zombie herd who are DESPERATELY clinging and grabbing on to anything in order to change the news.. LMFAO!!!! Go ahead and throw out another's country's Leftist Deputy PM..:lol:

Actually, somebody does care about what he said

Or else, you would not make the effort to claim nobody cares.

He's a goober lib.. what else is he going to say??? You leftists are pathetic when you have to drag out another country's DEPUTY PM who touts the same ideology as yourselves as tho his words are suppose to hold some kind of meaning??

Treasurer Wayne Swan linked to Democrat charity donation

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

TREASURER Wayne Swan, who today said US Republicans are economic "crazies", has been linked to a Government gift of $550,000 to a foundation run by former US President, Democrat Bill Clinton.
Too bad FACTS always have a way of slamming the liberal propaganda machine.. I love the internet, don't you?! :)

I agree

Swooosh ----> Right over your pointy head.. No one gives a shit what he said.. that's whats so laughable.. that is except the Liberal Zombie herd who are DESPERATELY clinging and grabbing on to anything in order to change the news.. LMFAO!!!! Go ahead and throw out another's country's Leftist Deputy PM..:lol:

I care what he said

We can't let those damn Aussies get away with insulting Republicans

That is why we have the mainstream media

Australian deputy PM: 'Cranks and crazies' in GOP threaten US economy - World News

Australia's deputy prime minister said Friday that the greatest threat to the U.S. economy are "cranks and crazies" in the Republican Party.

Wayne Swan, who also serves as treasurer and is his center-left Labor Party government's ranking finance minister, took aim at the Tea Party during a speech to a business forum on Friday, breaking a convention among Australia's major parties to steer clear of U.S. domestic political debates.

Swan, one of few world leaders able to boast his country had avoided recession during the global financial crisis, also labelled the Tea Party wing of the Republicans as "extreme."

"Let's be blunt and acknowledge the biggest threat to the world's biggest economy are the cranks and crazies that have taken over the Republican Party," Swan said in a speech in Sydney.

Most Republicans don't care what an Australian thinks.

We are not as sensitive to criticism as Obama and his fellow Democrats are.

Republicans prefer to remain ignorant, and it shows.

I agree

Actually, somebody does care about what he said

Or else, you would not make the effort to claim nobody cares.

In case you didn't notice this is a debate forum which means I'm here to refute the LIES liberals spew on a daily basis with FACTS..

FACT: The Deputy PM is a liberal who has donated money to democrats here in the US

FACT: No one gives a shit about this but you liberal nutters.

Not too bright are ya?

Australia is a nice country to visit, but it is irrelevant on the world stage. They are lucky to have big brother USA keep their part of the world safe, while they spend their tax money on themselves.

I've worked with good Aussies in their military, but this piece of shit liberal down under is someone we shouldn't spend a dime protecting from islamic terrorists trying to cut off his head.

Australian deputy PM: 'Cranks and crazies' in GOP threaten US economy - World News

Australia's deputy prime minister said Friday that the greatest threat to the U.S. economy are "cranks and crazies" in the Republican Party.

Wayne Swan, who also serves as treasurer and is his center-left Labor Party government's ranking finance minister, took aim at the Tea Party during a speech to a business forum on Friday, breaking a convention among Australia's major parties to steer clear of U.S. domestic political debates.

Swan, one of few world leaders able to boast his country had avoided recession during the global financial crisis, also labelled the Tea Party wing of the Republicans as "extreme."

"Let's be blunt and acknowledge the biggest threat to the world's biggest economy are the cranks and crazies that have taken over the Republican Party," Swan said in a speech in Sydney.

Most Republicans don't care what an Australian thinks.

We are not as sensitive to criticism as Obama and his fellow Democrats are.

Republicans prefer to remain ignorant, and it shows.

Prove it.

Hey isnt that the guy who kept austrailia from getting bogged down in the economic mess Bush created?

It wasnt Australia numb nuts but another low life lefty.

Learn the difference...........

Australia is a nice country to visit, but it is irrelevant on the world stage. They are lucky to have big brother USA keep their part of the world safe, while they spend their tax money on themselves.

I've worked with good Aussies in their military, but this piece of shit liberal down under is someone we shouldn't spend a dime protecting from islamic terrorists trying to cut off his head.

They don't go around bombing women and children so they don't have much to be scared of being retaliated against....that's just the US and UK primarily...

Who gives a damn what they think? The only thing they're good for is Men at Work and Crocodile Dundee. Beyond that I don't care.

They also gave us Steve Irwin The Crocodile Hunter.....till he got stabbed by that Sting Ray

The nutjob shows up.:eusa_whistle:

They don't go around bombing women and children so they don't have much to be scared of being retaliated against....that's just the US and UK primarily...

Australia had troops in Viet Nam and Iraq....they have tended to follow the US into war in the hopes of getting a fair trade deal.

Who gives a damn what they think? The only thing they're good for is Men at Work and Crocodile Dundee. Beyond that I don't care.

Of course you don't care - since when did ignorant people care what ANYONE thought?!

The US also gave you: Mel Gibson, Hugo Weaving, Nicole Kidman, INXS, Hunters & Collectors, The BeeGees, Olive Newton John...and farmed barramundi.

The nutjob shows up.:eusa_whistle:

No you were already here...My sanity came in to combat your utter stupidity.

Australia had troops in Viet Nam and Iraq....they have tended to follow the US into war in the hopes of getting a fair trade deal.

I know this. But Australia isn't all over the world using drones to murder civilians including women and children in their witch hunt for terrorists.

Australia doesn't lead like the US because they can't lead.

They get our used aircraft like F-111s and we sell them our AEGIS ships.

They helped us with Iraq and Afghanistan. They are also helping us patrol the waters off Iran's coast.

Their military are good noble people that understand Australia has to help keep the peace, while many scumbags like this left-wing politician live in their fairy tale world boozing it up back home...and most likely doing drugs too.

Center left Labor Party huh.

No wonder they think anyone who wants small govt and less spending is cranky and crazy.

What a joke.

Once President Romney takes over, I think the invasion of Australia should be pretty easy. Once we invade, we will probably find Weapons of Mass Destruction somewhere. You know those Aussies are hiding them.

Besides, they will probably treat us as liberators

What a dumbass. Obama is President, Harry Reid controls the Senate and he blames the GOP? Can't these lefties take responsibility for anything?

Forum List

Back