This may take the recount cake

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Florida voters sue for recount

In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida. The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.

They're asking for a hand recount of every paper ballot in Florida, at the expense of defendants including Trump, Gov. Rick Scott and the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida.

...so Trump should pay for a recount, which the plaintiff's hope he loses...

In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida. The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.

They're asking for a hand recount of every paper ballot in Florida, at the expense of defendants including Trump, Gov. Rick Scott and the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida.

They can bark at the moon, it won't change a damn thing.

Do it!!! This country is just not the same without a heaping helping of "hanging chads" and "dimpled chads".

.. .and while we're at it, teach the Donald to do some Bushisms, I miss those too.

"Let's do the time warp AGAIN!" -- Rocky Horror Picture Show

mj-laughing.gif

If Democrats Greens and others
Are going to expend this much money and effort to contest
The voting and election process and all angles of Trump and GOP administrative policies,
We might as well set up a separate Govt to manage all the representation and resources of people who believe in other policies and programs as the priority.

It would take the same amount of organizing, but instead of dropping resources fighting against others and their beliefs we could be reforming and rebuilding by investing in our own.

saveliberty

If Democrats Greens and others
Are going to expend this much money and effort to contest
The voting and election process and all angles of Trump and GOP administrative policies,
We might as well set up a separate Govt to manage all the representation and resources of people who believe in other policies and programs as the priority.

It would take the same amount of organizing, but instead of dropping resources fighting against others and their beliefs we could be reforming and rebuilding by investing in our own.

saveliberty

Nope, one nation under God invisible my friend.

Yet they wonder why the nation gave them the ol' boot.

Trump would have done the same thing if he lost.
True. But at least he was honest up front
"I will accept the results......when we win" :D

:lol: That's true also.

I just don't get why Stein is doing this or Florida. It's close but not that close in Florida. I don't see this as changing anything. Stein is a huge disappointment.

Now you know why we use the EC.

Hilly lost, this latest cry for attention should be ignored.

Modern liberal defined:

Cause: Emotional response.

Effect: Emotional response.

Accomplishment: Emotional response.

Wish I was lying, but the OP proves I'm not.

Yet they wonder why the nation gave them the ol' boot.

Trump would have done the same thing if he lost.
True. But at least he was honest up front
"I will accept the results......when we win" :D

:lol: That's true also.

I just don't get why Stein is doing this or Florida. It's close but not that close in Florida. I don't see this as changing anything. Stein is a huge disappointment.
None of it was close enough IMO.
That's all her campaign was filled up with.. Warrants, radical talk, loss and more loss.

What was that PT Barnum quote? 'There is a sucker born every day' ...or something similar to that. More lawyers scamming hope filled dupes.

meh, this is nonsense. from the article

"even lawyers for the plaintiffs acknowledge time isn’t on their side. Clint Curtis, an Orlando attorney representing the plaintiffs, said the defendants may not respond by the time the Electoral College meets on Dec. 19.

"They can ignore it entirely,” he said."

Derpity, Derpity, Derpity Doo, I found some more dummies for you...

New Topics

Forum List

Back