This may seem inflamitory but i have to ask...

I read a pretty insightful article on this subject, after the thread was posted.

Fidgeting: Why do I fidget?

The most common reason for fidgeting is “displacement”. What I mean by this is that the fidget is an expression that is displacing, or taking the place of an emotion which you have but are unable to express directly.

Although many of us have a baseline level of fidgeting in normal situations, the frequency of fidgeting shoots up when we are excited, anxious, self-conscious, stressed, fearful, angry, frustrated, impatient or bored.

I don't like Rick Perry. He's too abrasive, too cocky, too "Texas" for me. I think he stepped in deep shit last night and was woefully unprepared for the debate. I also have my doubts about his conservative credentials. He seems to be quite the opportunist, what's to stop him from flipping back to the Democrats if the political winds shift? I have grave doubts about his ability to beat Obama.

His little performance last night (ponzi scheme, abject liar, galileo) will cost him quite a bit in the polls over the next few weeks and months. He'll need to get a lot better explaining his positions if he wants to have a chance of beating Mitt Romney.

As for his fidgeting - I will have to watch him more closely as the campaign rolls along. Maybe he's just nervous.

PS- if he wants to get the fringe vote he should carry around his "long form birth certificate" as a prop. It would fit right in with his entire theme....

Is this the best the board can come up with, it is embarrassing.

If its intentional mud slinging your into you've come to the right board, just the wrong thread. It was a fair and honest question based on an observation. There are plenty of stupid baseless threads you can play your games in.

Forum List

Back