This may seem inflamitory but i have to ask...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First off I'm not trying to bash Perry or start any rumors but I have to ask. I like Perry somewhat but I'm still undecided on whom I will support. Having put that out of the way here is my question....

Has anyone else noticed Perry fidgets a lot in interviews? And I mean an abnormal amount. As in, maybe he has a speed problem? I've seen him in sit down interviews where he simply could not sit still and some of his body movements were awkward. I've had employees with drug issues that at times are hardly noticeable until mistakes are made.
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who as an adult feels the need to use drugs to cope. IF THAT'S WHAT I'M SEEING. Or does he have some kind of medical condition that makes him appear fidgity?
Let's be clear, I'm not saying he is I just want to know if anyone else suspects it.

He was doing some kind of weird belly bump on the podium. They had to switch the cameras quickly to keep it from showing.

It was really strange.

First off I'm not trying to bash Perry or start any rumors but I have to ask. I like Perry somewhat but I'm still undecided on whom I will support. Having put that out of the way here is my question....

Has anyone else noticed Perry fidgets a lot in interviews? And I mean an abnormal amount. As in, maybe he has a speed problem? I've seen him in sit down interviews where he simply could not sit still and some of his body movements were awkward. I've had employees with drug issues that at times are hardly noticeable until mistakes are made.
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who as an adult feels the need to use drugs to cope. IF THAT'S WHAT I'M SEEING. Or does he have some kind of medical condition that makes him appear fidgity?
Let's be clear, I'm not saying he is I just want to know if anyone else suspects it.

I honestly do not know. I do know he has back issues which he has had surgery’s for, maybe pain makes him uncomfortable and he moves a lot? He also broke his collarbone not too long ago as well. Just a guess.

• Banned
You're kidding, right?
He's high energy.

No, I'm not kidding. I watched him 2 days ago in a sit down interview where he squirmed like a 5 year old in church. I was stunned. Then I thought maybe he has some type of disorder or something. I dunno but it just looked like he had just done a line 10 minutes earlier. I will check YouTube and see if I can find the interview.

Even if he was heavy on the dope, he is still more sane and more pro america than BHO. A high perry wins my vote over a sober Obama any day of the week, and he would probably still do a better job.

He was doing some kind of weird belly bump on the podium. They had to switch the cameras quickly to keep it from showing.

It was really strange.

You know whats even more strange? Passing a 2000+ healthcare bill without even reading it while telling people that we have to pass it before we can find out whats in it. Now that is fucking strange.

You're kidding, right?
He's high energy.

No, I'm not kidding. I watched him 2 days ago in a sit down interview where he squirmed like a 5 year old in church. I was stunned. Then I thought maybe he has some type of disorder or something. I dunno but it just looked like he had just done a line 10 minutes earlier. I will check YouTube and see if I can find the interview.

Listen dude, I'm a disabled vet myself, I have back issues also. I squirm just as much sitting at the house as I do at work, I just cannot sit still, my sciatic nerve just torments me. If he has back issues this could be why he fidgets. Dont judge him by his fidgeting, judge him by his voting record.

Could be as simple as ADHD.

Is this new for him? I mean - has anybody seen him over the years, and he's always been so?

I have to give you cred here, at least you came in with an open mind on the issue. Is it only now that we notice it when he has been thrust into the spotlight? For all we know he could have had this twitch for the last 20 years, no drugs at all. Repped up betty!

Perhaps he could refocus that energy and channel it into a bunch of "uh...um...uh".:D

I think obama has all the "Uh...um...uhs" booked for the next 50 years though, so that wont work. :lol:

Wonder if Perry can read a teleprompter any better than the boy king :dunno:

Probably not, I am sure with his experience speaking the truth, a teleprompter would only get in the way. Besides, people only need those things because they are not speaking from the heart or they need assistance lying.

Could be as simple as ADHD.

Is this new for him? I mean - has anybody seen him over the years, and he's always been so?

I have to give you cred here, at least you came in with an open mind on the issue. Is it only now that we notice it when he has been thrust into the spotlight? For all we know he could have had this twitch for the last 20 years, no drugs at all. Repped up betty!

Repped backatcha for the post above the one I'm responding to. ;)

I think obama has all the "Uh...um...uhs" booked for the next 50 years though, so that wont work. :lol:

Wonder if Perry can read a teleprompter any better than the boy king :dunno:

Probably not, I am sure with his experience speaking the truth, a teleprompter would only get in the way. Besides, people only need those things because they are not speaking from the heart or they need assistance lying.

I was just being sarcastic really.... you pretty much nailed it with your previous statements.

Forum List

Back