This may make me sound like a liberal, I don't care. Not into trophy hunters.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This guy Scott Van Zyl, turns out was eaten by Nile crocodiles.

Man who made his living killing African wildlife gets eaten by African wildlife

Scott Van Zyl made his living taking wealthy clients on “safaris” for the sole purpose of bringing home trophies like leopards, zebras, wildebeests and even lions. Now, investigators in Zimbabwe believe that Van Zyl ended up on the wrong end of the predator-prey relationship, and DNA tests have confirmed that he was attacked, killed, and eaten by crocodiles while on a hunting trip.

---------------------

This type of hunting actually makes me sick and honestly think it is sinful.

Scott-van-Zyl2.png
full

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Killing animals for sport is sickening, revolting and immoral and I hope those who commit those horrible crimes burn in Hell for an Eternity.

Why is this a political issue? Africa has regulated Safari hunting for decades and local poaching is a problem so you can't blame an American trophy hunter for anything. I hope the anti sport hunting fraternity doesn't applaud the gruesome death of an American hunter simply because they hate hunting.

Why is this a political issue? Africa has regulated Safari hunting for decades and local poaching is a problem so you can't blame an American trophy hunter for anything. I hope the anti trophy hunting fraternity doesn't applaud the gruesome death of an American hunter because they hate hunting.

I applaud it.

This may make me sound like a liberal, I don't care.

God forbid you sound like a normal human being for once.

Scott Van Zyl made his living taking wealthy clients on “safaris” for the sole purpose of bringing home trophies like leopards, zebras, wildebeests and even lions. Now, investigators in Zimbabwe believe that Van Zyl ended up on the wrong end of the predator-prey relationship, and DNA tests have confirmed that he was attacked, killed, and eaten by crocodiles while on a hunting trip.

Mother nature will always get her revenge.

I am not into big game hunting at all, but what makes most CONSERVATIVES different than most LIBERALS, is that most CONSERVATIVES won't consider you a bad person if you have disagreements.

If it's KARMA when a Trump supporter is eaten by a Crocodille, is it also KARMA when an Obama supporter is murdered by a stray bullet in Detroit?

Why is this a political issue? Africa has regulated Safari hunting for decades and local poaching is a problem so you can't blame an American trophy hunter for anything. I hope the anti sport hunting fraternity doesn't applaud the gruesome death of an American hunter simply because they hate hunting.
Trophy hunting is not right. Hunting for food, or for population control etc where it is necessary is one thing.

Not for the big business.

Something about killing majestic animals and hanging them on walls....

There is a difference between hunting for trophy etc and doing it for food.

Period.

I'd like to see these big game hunters do something really exciting...hunt other big game hunters.

Human on human with similar weapons...now there's a challenge.

Hiding in a tree to shoot an animal while it drinks water from a river is coward.

Now if you hunt after your hunting partner and the winner lives, loser dies...that's balls.

to me its no big deal , hunt all the african big game into extinction for all i care . Same goes for wolves and grizzly bear in some American states . I fail to see of what use these animals fill . [jmo]

"The Most Dangerous Game"

SparkNotes: The Most Dangerous Game: Plot Overview

A well written short story.

I often hunted until I was in my mid-30's. It was a cheap source of high quality meat. Then we moved on the West side of the Cascades, and I gained employment that paid very well. Hunting did not make economic sense, so I no longer hunted. Never even considered trophy hunting. Never could see killing something just for the thrill, and bragging rights.

They should be rounded up, dropped off naked in the savannah at night and see how long they last and how bad they are.

Forum List

Back