This may have been the weirdest thing a female coworker ever said to me

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she said i looked tired and i said i been staying up late betting on sports and lost a lot of money. Then she said "oh i since you like throwing money away, you know i have a daughter thats about to graduate college in a few weeks"

Huh? She want me to be her daughter's friend with financial benefits and spend money on her? The undercover kinky side of me wanted to say...."how she look? lol

That was a very odd statement

You forgot about the time that woman asked you if you were pregnant?

she said i looked tired and i said i been staying up late betting on sports and lost a lot of money. Then she said "oh i since you like throwing money away, you know i have a daughter thats about to graduate college in a few weeks"

Huh? She want me to be her daughter's friend with financial benefits and spend money on her? The undercover kinky side of me wanted to say...."how she look? lol

She is saying waste your money on women and not bookies...

thats why i wanted to ask....."does she look good" lol

Does it matter?

If she is breathing and willing to date you then take the chance...

Does it matter?

If she is breathing and willing to date you then take the chance...

i dont spoil ugly women

Unless I missed a memo aren’t you unemployed or about to be? If so, your boozing and betting losses I assume are the result of the stress of your extensive job search activities, huh?

Her daughter is graduating so she has to pimp her out to pay off those student loans that she co-signed.

Unless I missed a memo aren’t you unemployed or about to be? If so, your boozing and betting losses I assume are the result of the stress of your extensive job search activities, huh?

im employed as of now. dont know about 4 months from now

Her daughter is graduating so she has to pimp her out to pay off those student loans that she co-signed.

thats probably it lol

Forum List

Back