This may be what prompted Tillerson to call Trump a moron

Somebody showed Trump a chart of America's nuclear arsenal going back decades.

Trump saw we had 4,000 nukes now and he pointed at the highest point on the chart from decades ago and said he wanted us to have that many, which was around 32,000.

So, okay. It wasn't a tenfold increase the dotard asked for. It was an eightfold increase.

Then someone had to explain to the retard about disarmament treaties which anyone over the age of 12 already knows about.

And THAT is when Tillerson realized he was working for a moron.

And once again, the blithering clueless jackass has to cover his tracks into Dumb Fuck Land.
more fake news.
Nope. You just wish it was.
no, it's fake news. I can't help ya.

Tillerson called Trump a moron. He did not know his remark would be made public.

Like a good soldier, Tillerson won't diss his boss in public, but his honor demands he not lie, either. That's why you won't find him point blank denying he called Trump a moron.

Tillerson called Trump a moron. He did not know his remark would be made public.

Like a good soldier, Tillerson won't diss his boss in public, but his honor demands he not lie, either. That's why you won't find him point blank denying he called Trump a moron.
post his comment then

Who can blame Rexie. Anyone listening to President Blurtimus for a few rants is bound to think he's a Fucking Moron.

RWNJs surely know that the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron, right?

The reason the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron is because trump IS a fucking moron.

Quit pretending you don't know that or that you didn't know it when you voted for him.
they called the entire american people morons for voting in obummer. I'll take that.

You're mistaking world opinion of President Bush.

Tillerson never called Trump a moron or a fucking moron either. It was completely made up. Tillerson denied it twice.

Tillerson never denied it. Show us "credible" proof where Tillerson EVER denied it.
here:
Tillerson never called Trump a moron or a fucking moron either. It was completely made up. Tillerson denied it twice.

Post his denial!!!

The one time I saw Tillerson (not) respond to the question was when he claimed he doesn't respond to such questions and he is not from Washington.

Please excuse, jJc456: he was dropped on his head at an early age; dropped on his head several times as a teenager, and once ran into a tree head first when trying to ride an inner tube down a doubled diamond ski slope a Square Valley; he's not all there.

Just another meaningless distraction. I don't care what Tillerson said or didn't say. Here is the point: High level people talk shit all the time. When in history have personal comments between cabinet members or heads of state been top news stories?

I have been in high level management meetings at my company and you would not believe the vulgar derisive language and F-bombs being dropped by VPs and division managers. The difference is these closed heated meetings don't get reprinted on the front page of our company paper. Yet that is where we are with the subversive US media actively trying to bring down President Trump. Anything and everything negative is dredged up and smeared on the front page.

Just another meaningless distraction. I don't care what Tillerson said or didn't say. Here is the point: High level people talk shit all the time. When in history have personal comments between cabinet members or heads of state been top news stories?

I have been in high level management meetings at my company and you would not believe the vulgar derisive language and F-bombs being dropped by VPs and division managers. The difference is these closed heated meetings don't get reprinted on the front page of our company paper. Yet that is where we are with the subversive US media actively trying to bring down President Trump. Anything and everything negative is dredged up and smeared on the front page.

Not so much dredged up but rather leaked by his own staff. That isn't the media "actively trying to bring the president down". It's reporting on leaks from three staffers.

No, he did not deny it. That's because he did call Trump a moron.

Go ahead and provide links showing Tillerson denying it twice.

I'll wait here.
Most in his administration all him much worse

Not so much dredged up but rather leaked by his own staff. That isn't the media "actively trying to bring the president down". It's reporting on leaks from three staffers.
But remember...
If Trump denies it......it didn't happen

Trump does not have loyalty from his staff

They will kiss his ass, but diss him behind his back

Forum List

Back