this makes me happy - Egyptians flock to buy previously banned books

There are those who pretend to believe in democracy and those who truely do.

I believe in democracy.

Religion indoctrination can blind people to it merits.

One of the reasons I dont much like organized religion.

The people who own the power inside organized religion are not elected by their people.

Organized religions are dictatorships
Liberalism is a religion

You people opperate on fear.

I opperate on the greatness of democracy and that it holds the life blood of freedom in its arms.

I wish you people believed in it as much as I do and our founders did.

you operate on fucking bullshit....your little self righteous lamentations are getting kinda pathetic....do think people here buy your shit?....your this and your that and everybody else isnt.....what a fucking crock of shit.....AND LEARN HOW TO USE A SPELL CHECKER!!!....

I opperate on the greatness of democracy and that it holds the life blood of freedom in its arms.

you operate on fucking bullshit....your little self righteous lamentations are getting kinda pathetic....do think people here buy your shit?....your this and your that and everybody else isnt.....what a fucking crock of shit.....AND LEARN HOW TO USE A SPELL CHECKER!!!....

I wouldn't mock someone else's spelling when you don't know how to use your and you're correctly.

I wouldn't mock someone else's spelling when you don't know how to use your and you're correctly.

you can stick punctuation marks up your ass Drock....this woman misspells words so bad sometimes you dont even know what she means......AND she thinks her shit dont stink.....but everyone elses does.....including yours.....but worry about the Punctuation marks.....

The occasional grammatical faux pas is one thing.... truthmatters borders on illiterate.

Unbanning books is a good move. A full and free press will be another good move. No matter what, this is a good move.

Egypt's top selling book:

IC_Obama_Book_Goddamn_Ameri.jpg

Forum List

Back